Datalogger Management

FlashPro Manager software
shind3

Datalogger Management

Post by shind3 »

How do I save all stored datalogs from the FlashPro to the PC without having to save each one individually? Right now, I highlight them all and click 'save as...' but I still have to sit there watching the screen and hit 'save' for every one. A button to 'save all' would be nice with a chime at the end so I can do other things while I wait.

Does the FlashPro know whether it flashed the datalog from Slot 1 or Slot 2 most recently? If so, can it append the filename and/or revision to the datalog name?

Also, is there a way to merge many datalogs into one? I plan to use this to tune fuel. This way I can datalog certain scenarios I encounter while driving and then combine them all into one big datalog to manage fuel correction tuning and not worry about lots of noisy data.
shind3

Re: Datalogger Management

Post by shind3 »

Does no one want the ability to save all datalogs in one click? Or does it exist and no one wants to share how to do that?
rdxchris710

Post by rdxchris710 »

i just rename them and drag one at a time.. i thought highlighting them would do it but it does not. It wouldnt be a bad feature. If you have a ton of datalogs it could be usefull.
2007 Acura RDX
DW 800cc injectors / cpe intake / turbonetics raptor bypass
Flashpro / VIT Viper tuned
Rv-6 3.5-3" downpipe
shind3

Post by shind3 »

I like to gather a bunch of datalogs over a period of many days, then download them all to my laptop, and access them through the network on my desktop to analyze all of them on a big screen with a keyboard and mouse. It would nice to be able to save all to my laptop with one click, so I can do other things instead of sitting there waiting for the 'save' button to pop up...