Can Target Throttle Plate RPM Indexes Be Edited???

FlashPro Manager software
King Tut

Can Target Throttle Plate RPM Indexes Be Edited???

Post by King Tut »

Calibration: S2000-US-1

FlashPro Manager will not let me edit the RPM indexes in the Target Throttle Plate table. I am looking to limit throttle opening/horsepower in the 5,000 RPM to 8,000 RPM area, and I would really like to be able to get some more resolution in that area. Are there any other methods of editing the RPM indexes? It seems strange that they go to 10,000 RPM for an F22 equipped S2000.
ajpturbopittsburgh

Re: Can Target Throttle Plate RPM Indexes Be Edited???

Post by ajpturbopittsburgh »

I think they should make the table editable. But I think they are protecting themselves from people improperly changing the first couple columns. Changes that would give throttle inputs without touching the gas pedal....

Hondata can you lock the 0% column?

I wanted to get more resolution between 8-8500 rpm range so I can use the throttle as a rev limiter and for times in the first couple gears when revs build quickly and you are spinning and bouncing off the rev limiter. I think a throttle closure would be better than a fuel and or spark cut.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Sorry, we're not going allow editing of the indexes for the throttle tables.
Hondata
ajpturbopittsburgh

Post by ajpturbopittsburgh »

Other tuning companies do it...including sct...

Well is it that hard to lock the first column or lower cells? Can u do that with an update

The way sct does it, you have to write or verbally request calibrator level access to the software package that gives full use ability and allows the drive by wire tables to be edited anyway u like