FlashProManager V3.0.1

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

FlashProManager V3.0.1

Post by Hondata »

Changes from 3.0.1:
  • FlashPro firmware updated to version 134
  • [2017+ Civic Type R] Added intercooler only calibration, fixed knock retard step table saving/loading
  • [2016+ Turbo Civic] Added support for new model 5AG-Z71 - Thailand
Download here
Hondata
D-Rob

Re: FlashProManager V3.0.1

Post by D-Rob »

Since 2.9.9, "AF Corrected" does not appear on the graph view or sensor list on the 9th Gen Civic Si, 2007-2012 RDX files.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Those vehicles do not have a corrected AF
Hondata
trymion

Post by trymion »

Hello,

I'm running version 2.9.5.0 right now for my 2006 Civic SI.

While there have been no changelog updates for the vehicle, every version released says the firmware on the flashpro module is updated.

Does the firmware update only include the changes indicated in the changelog, or are there "under the hood" updates for the module itself that aren't being listed?

Are there benefits to keeping Flashpro Manager updated even though there were no updates to the specific vehicle it's being used on?
shind3

Post by shind3 »

trymion wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:36 am Hello,

While there have been no changelog updates for the vehicle, every version released says the firmware on the flashpro module is updated.

Does the firmware update only include the changes indicated in the changelog, or are there "under the hood" updates for the module itself that aren't being listed?

Are there benefits to keeping Flashpro Manager updated even though there were no updates to the specific vehicle it's being used on?
Good question. It seems like the Flashpro firmware always updates without any specific reason listed.
D-Rob

Post by D-Rob »

Hondata wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:40 am Those vehicles do not have a corrected AF
That's good to know; it was there prior and still shows up on the graph window, but without a line.
janemar

Post by janemar »

trymion wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:36 am Hello,

No need to update.

They will indicate if they have done some "under the hood" updates, they call it "improved translation, etc..."