Old Calibrations Loaded?

FlashPro Manager software
Emount91

Old Calibrations Loaded?

Post by Emount91 »

Whenever I plug my FlashPro into my computer to work on tuning, it tells me I have a calibrations from an old version of the software and that I should reupload it to update them.

I have done this multiple times and still get the same error when I plug the flashpro into the computer. The tunes on my flashpro say they are from the latest version (3.4.3.0)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Old Calibrations Loaded?

Post by Spunkster »

Tell me step by step exactly what you are clicking on and choosing.
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

Opening FlashProManager
Plugging FlashPro into USB
Getting Error that calibrations on FlashPro are from old version and I need to upload new ones.
Delete Calibrations On FlashPro Window
New Calibration
Select 6PSI+ Tune for Civic Hatchback CVT
Calibration says from version 3.4.3.0 on FlashPro window.
Upload Tune to ECU (it works)
Unplug Flashpro from computer
Plug FlashPro back into computer later
Getting same Error that calibrations on FlashPro are from old version and I need to upload new ones.
On FlashPro window calibrations say they are from 3.4.3.0

It lets me upload the calibrations but every single time I plug the FlashPro back into the computer it gives me the same error.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Click the FlashPro button at the top of the screen, then go to the calibrations tab and that is where you must update the calibrations you have stored.
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:23 am Click the FlashPro button at the top of the screen, then go to the calibrations tab and that is where you must update the calibrations you have stored.
Yes, that window is where I am seeing that the loaded tunes are v. 3.4.3.0, even though I am still getting the error that they are old calibrations.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Have you updated the calibrations in both the primary and secondary storage slots?
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

Yes, I deleted both slots and reuploaded the 3.4.3.0 calibration back to slot 1. Slot 2 is now empty.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Completely unplug the FlashPro form the vehicle and the USB and then only plug in the USB and see if the error shows up.
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:45 pm Completely unplug the FlashPro form the vehicle and the USB and then only plug in the USB and see if the error shows up.
Just tried that, attached are screenshots. First, the error pops up, then when I go to FlashPro to check calibrations and both calibrations are 3.4.3.0

Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:45 pm Completely unplug the FlashPro form the vehicle and the USB and then only plug in the USB and see if the error shows up.
Sorry, didn't realize the images didn't attached, won't let me go back and edit the last post.

Error:
FlashProError.jpg
FlashProError.jpg (210.95 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
Current Cal's Loaded:
FlashProCurrentCals.jpg
FlashProCurrentCals.jpg (214.71 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Just load the calibration and upload directly without using the 2 stored calibration spots.
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:02 pm Just load the calibration and upload directly without using the 2 stored calibration spots.
I completely wiped all calibrations off of the flash pro and exited the software, unplugged it from the PC.

restarted the software, plugged the flashpro into the PC, no error codes.

Loaded a brand new tune multiple times today and every time i plug the flash pro back in again it gives me the error.

It still lets me upload the tune to the vehicle, so I will just ignore for now. Figured it was a bug you guys wanted to look into.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

We have found a bug and out software engineers are looking into it.
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

Spunkster wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:55 pm We have found a bug and out software engineers are looking into it.
Awesome, thank you!