Did Hondata just fry my 2020 Civic Si?

FlashPro Manager software
Kraigsdc5

Did Hondata just fry my 2020 Civic Si?

Post by Kraigsdc5 »

Hondata updated their product descriptions for the 2020, which I just purchased. Installed the 6psi tune following instructions, now there are a multitude of errors. All of the cruise control, hill start, brake hold, air bag, charging system, tpms, adaptive suspension, ABS, LKAS, auto headlights, collision mitigation, road departure meditation, brake system, lane keeping assist- all of them ceased to function

I uploaded the base 2020 Si tune and they still do not function. Please advise
Kraigsdc5

Re: Did Hondata just fry my 2020 Civic Si?

Post by Kraigsdc5 »

/thread, after some messing around and actually turning the steering wheel of all things, they errors cleared
jimalan1989

Re: Did Hondata just fry my 2020 Civic Si?

Post by jimalan1989 »

i have not flashed my type r yet, as i need to send my ecu for jailbreak. however I am a auto tech by trade. its not uncommon for a lot of vehicles to set codes in other modules for loss of communication ect during programming. i typically have to clear codes and stuff out of any car make i update or program for my job. I would imagine its kinda the same exact deal when the flashpro is flashing a calibration. since the lights are now off i bet that is the case. just a thought.