Problems with signing into the vault

FlashPro Manager software
Anon9mouz

Problems with signing into the vault

Post by Anon9mouz »

On newest update 3.4.8.0 and can’t seem to sign in for some odd reason but can sign in on my phone.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Problems with signing into the vault

Post by Hondata »

Double check your password (it is case sensitive). Try another laptop if possible as sometimes the internet explorer configuration on a laptop will affect internet connectivity.
Hondata
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The username is also case sensitive and must by typed correctly.
gregoyo1

Post by gregoyo1 »

I registered flashpro that came with my s2000 kraftwerks supercharger kit, but I cant access the vault for a base calibration.
I can log in here on the forum but not why not the vault?? I registered with the same e mail for both flashpro and forum. There is no tune under calibration bar for kraftwerks supercharger kit which has 1000cc injectors or even close to that. tried the supercharged 800cc high boost calibration w no luck. please help
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

gregoyo1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:03 am I registered flashpro that came with my s2000 kraftwerks supercharger kit, but I cant access the vault for a base calibration.
I can log in here on the forum but not why not the vault?? I registered with the same e mail for both flashpro and forum. There is no tune under calibration bar for kraftwerks supercharger kit which has 1000cc injectors or even close to that. tried the supercharged 800cc high boost calibration w no luck. please help
Here is a 1000cc Kraftwerks file I found in the vault. I don't know anything about it, so look it over before uploading to your car.
S2000.Kraftwerks.1000cc.fpcal
(10.25 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
gregoyo1

Post by gregoyo1 »

Thank you so much for the speedy reply! I will look it over and see if she fires. Then to my dyno tune 1pm. Rather at least fire it up and check for smoking, burning, and leaks than to re remove the front bumper for a tow and who knows
gregoyo1

Post by gregoyo1 »

Uploaded the tune successfully thank you very much, crank no start till the batt almost went dead, again, then i re flashed the the calibration, cylcled the new fuel pump several times and she fired up!
I data logged and recoreded the last half, was busy checking for leaks, rotrex oil resivoir level, rubbing, smoking, noises (not used to the blower noise). Its 3am now i didnt want to wake the neighborhood so i think i stayed map in vacuum the whole time..
At least i know there is a chance i can make it to my dyno tune tmro and thank you very much for that! I will post data log asap
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

gregoyo1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:07 am Uploaded the tune successfully thank you very much, crank no start till the batt almost went dead, again, then i re flashed the the calibration, cylcled the new fuel pump several times and she fired up!
I data logged and recoreded the last half, was busy checking for leaks, rotrex oil resivoir level, rubbing, smoking, noises (not used to the blower noise). Its 3am now i didnt want to wake the neighborhood so i think i stayed map in vacuum the whole time..
At least i know there is a chance i can make it to my dyno tune tmro and thank you very much for that! I will post data log asap
Glad it worked out for you man! Let us know how it turns out, sounds like a killer setup.