Vault search errors in flash pro manager

FlashPro Manager software
cotski

Vault search errors in flash pro manager

Post by cotski »

Hello, first of all, thank you for the help offered in these forums, I am learning with Flash Pro and all help is good hehe :) I have a problem, and that is when I want to download a vault search map to have it as a base map and working with it, I get the same error in all the calibrations that I want to download, it says "the calibration appears corrupt". Apparently I do something wrong because I get that error at ALL !! Does anyone know why this happens?? thanks, any response is appreciated !!

Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Vault search errors in flash pro manager

Post by Hondata »

We'll look at this problem now.
Hondata

cotski

Post by cotski »

Thanks a lot!! It would be appreciated that this service works :) Have you been able to solve the problem?

cotski

Post by cotski »

Hondata wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:40 am
We'll look at this problem now.
I give you an example, when I try to download some calibration for my Honda Civic Type R FN2 Euro, with “k20z4” engine, when I try to download any of those calibrations, it tells me that it is corrupted, as well as other other engines the same .. I put a image so they can see the problem !! thanks I hope you can solve it !![img]
By giving 2 clicks to download the calibration, after a while this message appears ☹️
By giving 2 clicks to download the calibration, after a while this message appears ☹️
image.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 206 times

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Pretty much what the message says. Some of the older calibrations appear corrupt on the server. It will have to wait until we have physical access to work again to fix it.
Hondata

wagonfanatic

Post by wagonfanatic »

Hondata wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:54 pm
Pretty much what the message says. Some of the older calibrations appear corrupt on the server. It will have to wait until we have physical access to work again to fix it.
Thank you! Seeing the same problem, but I'm 100% remote now too. Have to beg the few folks who have building access to do my bidding from afar. I get it man - stay safe!

wagonfanatic

Post by wagonfanatic »

I'm seeing a slightly different error but still unable to download any maps from Vault. Any progress on a fix? I've tried it on two different laptops, one running 3.5.8 and the other running 3.5.9.
Attachments
HondataCapture.JPG
HondataCapture.JPG (89.74 KiB) Viewed 31 times

wagonfanatic

Post by wagonfanatic »

Bumping... Hondata any progress on fixing this? Since purchasing my Flashpro I've been unable to use any of the Vault maps. See error screen above. Appreciate any suggestions.

EFICU

Post by EFICU »

wagonfanatic wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:12 am
Bumping... Hondata any progress on fixing this? Since purchasing my Flashpro I've been unable to use any of the Vault maps. See error screen above. Appreciate any suggestions.
Is there something specific about a vault tune that you want, or a specific vault tune you're trying to access? All the tunes in there will need to be adjusted for your car, you might as well get in there and start tuning it. If you want some help tuning it let me know.