CEL Error P0106 P0103 P00CF

FlashPro Manager software
Dizzp1

CEL Error P0106 P0103 P00CF

Post by Dizzp1 »

Hi guys

I am in Hong Kong, I first started with this issue when I first used the HKS Power Editor. But after I get the CEL I removed it and changed to Hondata.

Also I have the modifications with below:

Stock down pipe, full Remus exhaust, KN drop off filer, PRL silicone intake hose, PRL intercooler, Custom Hondata dyno mapping

I usually get the CEL pop out when I cold start my car in the morning when parked overnight or 4th gear with full boost, therefore I changed the MAP sensor and the issue was gone for half year.

But recently it is keep showing P00CF. I am frustrated for the CEL issue.

My Data log /Hondata calibration was locked by my local tuner I cannot override to see the log (but I will try to ask them the PW)

Anyone can suggest me what to do ?

Should I just uncheck the P0106 in Hondata? Since the Hondata dealer not suggest to do so??
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: CEL Error P0106 P0103 P00CF

Post by Hondata »

P00CF means either the boost sensor or baro sensor is faulty. Or the wiring.

Can you post a datalog showing key on engine off, and then the engine start?
Hondata
Dizzp1

Post by Dizzp1 »

I wish to do that if I could, Because my Hondata is all processed by a local dealer and made a custom tune with dyno. I tied to plug my computer with the Flashpro but unless I erase the calibration I cant get the data log...... Do you think I should just uncheck the P0106? and change all MAP sensors? Actually I have changed 1 and it really fixed for a half year.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

If you don't have the calibration in your procession then you can't make changes, including disabling P0106. So I don't know what you did.

But you can datalog regardless of the calibration.

I would concentrate on the P00CF error because that indicates a physical problem.
Hondata
Dizzp1

Post by Dizzp1 »

The dealer do not want to disclose the log data to me but he can help me to uncheck the P0106, do you think it would help? And what is the disadvantage or consequence if P0106 is unckecked ? Thanks in advance.

Also P00CF error may indicate a physical problem? Which part or certain component should I have a special check. Since the car just have a oil change and yearly inspection with the Honda dealer. Thank you
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I would not disable error codes without fixing the underlying problem. P00CF indicates a sensor or wiring problem.
Hondata