HONDATA FLASHPRO CANT CONNECT TO OB2

FlashPro Manager software
kaynguyen

HONDATA FLASHPRO CANT CONNECT TO OB2

Post by kaynguyen »

I have a 2010 Honda Civic Si. I have my Hondata Flashpro for just over a year. It was working fine until a couple months ago, when i plugged my flashpro into my car OBD2, the power light on the flashpro started to intermittenly stay on. I had to keep wiggling and hold the flashpro harness at a certain spot to make the power light stay on. Now, the Flashpro wont connect to my OBD2. I have to connect my flashpro to my car OBD2 and to my laptop USB together to make the flashpro power light come on. To upload a calibration, i have to connect the flashpro to my OBD2 and computer at the same time. Upload the calibration onto my flashpro. While the flashpro is connected to the computer and OBD2, press the program on the flashpro. Without it connected to the computer, i cannot upload a calibration.. I checked all related fuses. the OBD2 port for push/bent pins, and the pins on the flashpro. No fault present. I cant do "Live Tuning", "Datalogging", use the "bluetooth" application. I hope i can get this resolved, knowing that this hondata flashpro was not cheap.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: HONDATA FLASHPRO CANT CONNECT TO OB2

Post by Spunkster »

Have you tried the FlashPro in a different vehicle to see if the connection is any different?
kaynguyen

Post by kaynguyen »

Not yet, I will update when I get the chance to do that. Thanks!
kaynguyen

Post by kaynguyen »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:04 am Have you tried the FlashPro in a different vehicle to see if the connection is any different?
I just tried this on different vehicle. The power on my Hondata still doesnt power on.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Send an email to support <at> hondata.com with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further
instructions:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:
Description of problem:

Include a link to this thread.
kaynguyen

Post by kaynguyen »

Spunkster wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:56 am Send an email to support <at> hondata.com with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further
instructions:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:
Description of problem:

Include a link to this thread.
Sent, thank you.