Cpr issues

Hondata CPR (Coil Pack Retrofit) support
crucian

Re: Cpr issues

Post by crucian »

CGF20BOOSTED wrote: I could send in the CPR and spunkster would connect it to his car and say it is fine just like the rest.... anyone interested in a CPR kit? Lol
LOL... I feel you on this one.
NATE3

Post by NATE3 »

I have the same problem all of you have described random hiccup sometimes more than others:
B16a (Jdm)
Type r cams
Stock harness
Tuned hondata s300
Stock honda coil packs

What I did try was a new ECU board worked and seemed to take hiccup away but then the board went out had to switch back to old ECU and voala it came back, I recently had an issue with the IACV which while trouble shooting and changing unplugged connector into IACV and seemed to emulate the same exact hiccup when unplugged and plugged back in while car was running
crucian

Post by crucian »

What is the number on the board for the ecu that created the hiccup, and what's the number for the ecu that eliminated the hiccup?
freezingmoon

Post by freezingmoon »

I changed ecu and it went away, it's a p28 with a slightly different looking board hiccup gone, after changing almost everything else first even chassis... Works great now...lol
crucian

Post by crucian »

Can someone post the numbers stamped on the ecu boards that eliminated the hiccups? I also tried a different ecu, with different number, and I still had the same problem.