I cant tune rpm \ load indexes in TSX cal, fix it plz

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
littlebo

I cant tune rpm \ load indexes in TSX cal, fix it plz

Post by littlebo »

Hey Hondata, i tried to make a pre tune cal before i recieve my flashpro to save some time and found that some vital options is unavailable .

First , i cant edit\insert\delete rpm indexes\rows in fuel\ignition maps , this option is inactive on right click.

Second - i cant edit\insert\delete load indexes on the same maps , i can do it only on the VTC map .

I guess its a SERIOUS BUG , i cant tune everything as intended. All this works on my kpro and also works for other flashpro

cals ( civic K20 , R18 etc ) .

Please explain this and fix .

Thanks in advance.

Oh , i also see that i cant tune knock sensivity , last columns 9 and 10 just absent and i cant add em coz i cant insert load columns, options also inactive as on the ignition \ fuel maps.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: I cant tune rpm \ load indexes in TSX cal, fix it plz

Post by Hondata »

Don't make the assumption that every Honda ECU works in the same way. To change table indexes every single tables which uses the index must be identified and changed when an index is changed. Because of this the indexes currently can not be edited for the TSX.

'Show All Columns' to see all the knock sensitivity columns.
Hondata
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

You wanna say Honda gave us crippled ecu to drive famous K24 ? And made normal ECU for absolutely vegetable R18 ? And you can do nothing with it ? And we will never have a chance to tune this car properly ? Gah damn thats a curse on TSXers, i guess we need holy water and exorcist to fix this. Do you have some ?
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

Please update FlashPro software to edit indexes in the tables, we need such feature. I know that it can be done.
Known as Vaikis_
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

Zoro2006 wrote:Please update FlashPro software to edit indexes in the tables, we need such feature. I know that it can be done.
Who else want this ? Vote guys , hope me and zorro r not alone.
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

Overall , we dont need those indexes and rows to be unlocked but hope you can make rpm step in rows more smooth for precise tuning and this cal will be much more flexible.

For example low cam map 500-5000 rpm rows will have step in 500rpm or better 400 , then hi cam map starts from , say , 4k and have step in 250-300 rpm till 9k or something like that.
I dunno if its possible so you better know how to do it.

And maybe you can change load index in 9 column to 92-93kpa and 100 for 10th column ?

Even if you take the stock maps out of ecu as base i dont understand that interpolation logic we have now, 1000-6500 have 500 step , then 300 , then 100 and then again 500. I also see that rpms in ignition and fuel maps dont match the vtc maps rpms .. they can be changed to match but anyway.

Any thoughts ?
Last edited by littlebo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
sass

Post by sass »

Zoro2006 wrote:Please update FlashPro software to edit indexes in the tables, we need such feature. I know that it can be done.
+ 100000
Cr-v RD8+K24A2turbo+Kpro V4 prb+NPR3/6Speed+ТС+ HFS4 v3.2.
DynoWheel = 472kW / 589 N.m
HRX One Mile Challenge = Max Speed 282km
Known as Sniper
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

Hondata, any suggestions ? If its possible ? Do we need to wait a lil or better stay with kpro ?
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

I can set rev limiter to any value , 9k, 10k .. But map is still 8k .. Weird )