FlashPro & Comptech Supercharger

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
willy18

FlashPro & Comptech Supercharger

Post by willy18 »

Hi, I currently have an 05 auto TSX with Comptech's supercharger. I just found an 08 ECU and I'll be ordering FlashPro and the adapter kit soon. My question is, does FlashPro come with a base map equivalent to the Comptech supercharger reflash? I ask because when I switch the ECUs, I might not necessarily go to a tuner the same day, so I assume that I would need a supercharger reflash equivalent map until I get it tuned. Does that make sense?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: FlashPro & Comptech Supercharger

Post by Spunkster »

At this time there are no other calibrations other than what is built into the software (New Calibration button).
willy18

Post by willy18 »

So does that mean I should visit a tuner as soon as possible?

Will I have any problems leaving the dealership after I've switched ECUs if I don't have a calibration meant for a supercharger?
willy18

Post by willy18 »

Hi Hondata, can you please make a map that's equivalent to your supercharger reflash for the 04 - 06 TSX? I don't want to tow my car from the dealership to the tuner but I want to make sure I don't do any damage. Also, I'm sure there are some 07/08 guys who want to start running superchagers too. Thanks.
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

willy18 wrote:Hi Hondata, can you please make a map that's equivalent to your supercharger reflash for the 04 - 06 TSX? I don't want to tow my car from the dealership to the tuner but I want to make sure I don't do any damage. Also, I'm sure there are some 07/08 guys who want to start running superchagers too. Thanks.
No go man , all you have in SC reflash is vtec lowered to 3k , everything else is drived with ACM piggyback that comes with SC. So you have to drive to the tuner on what you have ( reflash + acm ) , swap ecu there and fully tune it then with flashpro. The tool to match immo to ecu isnt that costly, Honda HIM scantool cost 140 bux . I can help you to get dealer code to do this ) Locksmithers also may have such tools, for example chineese clone fly100 can program immo even without dealer master codes , just look around maybe someone has it.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

A Supercharger calibration for the FlashPro TSX will be available very shortly.
Hondata
willy18

Post by willy18 »

^ Thank you sooo much! I can't wait to go high boost!
willy18

Post by willy18 »

littlebo wrote:No go man , all you have in SC reflash is vtec lowered to 3k , everything else is drived with ACM piggyback that comes with SC. So you have to drive to the tuner on what you have ( reflash + acm ) , swap ecu there and fully tune it then with flashpro. The tool to match immo to ecu isnt that costly, Honda HIM scantool cost 140 bux . I can help you to get dealer code to do this ) Locksmithers also may have such tools, for example chineese clone fly100 can program immo even without dealer master codes , just look around maybe someone has it.
So you're saying I can buy a tool and pair the immobilizer with the new ECU without going to a dealership? If that's true, I'd definitely do that. The dealership will probably charge me the same to do it anyway.

Hondata, can you confirm if this is possible?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

We are not aware of any aftermarket tools that can reprogram immobilizers.
willy18

Post by willy18 »

Hondata wrote:A Supercharger calibration for the FlashPro TSX will be available very shortly.
Any updates on this yet? Thanks.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

TSX-07-7-Supercharger
Hondata
willy18

Post by willy18 »

Is that the name of the calibration. I haven't received my FlashPro yet so I can't see what's available. Is it the same as the supercharger reflash you'd do for 04-06 TSXs? Is it calibrated for the standard I/H/HFC/E mods? Thanks.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The notes are:

Injen CAI, Hytech header and exhaust, 45degree VTC wheel, CT supercharger 3.2" pulley. CT 520cc injectors
Hondata
willy18

Post by willy18 »

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have a question though. I don't have a 45 VTC gear, 3.2" pulley, or the CT 520cc injectors yet. I plan to get those but for now I only have the stock 3.6" pulley, CT's Ice Box, header, and exhaust, as well as a Random Tech HFC. Should I still use the supercharger calibration? What effect would that have? I thought the supercharger cal was going to be similar to s/c reflash for people who haven't gone high boost yet and haven't touched their VTC and injectors.
willy18

Post by willy18 »

Any updates to the questions in my previous post?

Also, any suggestions or where to get a 45 degree VTC?

Thanks.