TSX 04-06 green connector

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
Zoro2006

TSX 04-06 green connector

Post by Zoro2006 »

Anybody can explain if this correct green connector ? Above glove box apartament, didn't had a tester to check :)

Known as Vaikis_
sass

Re: TSX 04-06 green connector

Post by sass »

Cr-v RD8+K24A2turbo+Kpro V4 prb+NPR3/6Speed+ТС+ HFS4 v3.2.
DynoWheel = 472kW / 589 N.m
HRX One Mile Challenge = Max Speed 282km
Known as Sniper
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

Known as Vaikis_
lamerchebg

Post by lamerchebg »

Hi Zoro2006 sorry to border you but i recently bought a tsx ecu and a flashpro and i am about to do the CAN programming adapter installation on my 2006 accord 2.4 executive( german version) and i followed the instructions and unmounted the glove box but like you i have two green connectors:number 1 and 2 in the picture that i attached,so my question is did you use the number 1 connector or the number 2 connector as described in the hondata manual :
http://www.hondata.com/downloads/04-06_ ... nstall.pdf

also i wanted to ask you did you do it exactly as described in the hondata manual or did you use an other approach(i am asking cause if i have to do it following the hondata manual and use connector number 2, i would have to solder the two wires to the green connector cause on my green connector there is no empty spot),and also is there something else(except everything mentioned in the hondata manual) i should do before going to the honda dealer for the VIN and immobilizer matching.

once again sorry to border you.thanks a lot best regards Todor
Attachments
green connector.jpg
green connector.jpg (109.47 KiB) Viewed 6360 times
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

lamerchebg wrote:Hi Zoro2006 sorry to border you but i recently bought a tsx ecu and a flashpro and i am about to do the CAN programming adapter installation on my 2006 accord 2.4 executive( german version) and i followed the instructions and unmounted the glove box but like you i have two green connectors:number 1 and 2 in the picture that i attached,so my question is did you use the number 1 connector or the number 2 connector as described in the hondata manual :
http://www.hondata.com/downloads/04-06_ ... nstall.pdf

also i wanted to ask you did you do it exactly as described in the hondata manual or did you use an other approach(i am asking cause if i have to do it following the hondata manual and use connector number 2, i would have to solder the two wires to the green connector cause on my green connector there is no empty spot),and also is there something else(except everything mentioned in the hondata manual) i should do before going to the honda dealer for the VIN and immobilizer matching.

once again sorry to border you.thanks a lot best regards Todor
number 2
Known as Vaikis_
majork

Post by majork »

or a bridge on the can bus just before the ecu in the center lower dash ....like i do with solder and clips.... less effort and cut on hands