No 2012??

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
EuroFanatic

No 2012??

Post by EuroFanatic »

I just received my FlashPro today, and I put in the disc for the install, when the option came up for what models to support, the 2012 Si is NOT listed! Both the box and the unit itself have these stickers on them:

FP-2012Si-######

US Civic Si 2012+
ILX 2013+

Also, my net-book died on me last night (convenient I know...) so I will have to be using my desktop. However I don't see any step by step process of working with a desktop.

Thanks!
2012 Civic Si Sedan Taffeta White

-Ultimate Racing 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
-Injen Cold Air Intake
-Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers
-Hondata FlashPro
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: No 2012??

Post by Spunkster »

Download the most recent beta version of the software from the downloads section of our website and it will have the support for your vehicle.
EuroFanatic

Post by EuroFanatic »

Ok, so I get a error message saying "This FlashPro can only be used with Fit Americas vehicles. The current vehicle is a Civic Si MT US 2012" when I try to lock it to the car...

But in the calibrations menu the only car listed is the 2012 Si.

Also, wasn't there supposed to be base maps for minor additions like intake and exhaust? All I see is a stock equivalent map...

The car is a 2012 Si MT, I don't get why it wont lock...

-Injen Cold Air Intake
-Hondata FlashPro
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Go to the Help menu at the top of the FlashPro manager screen and click on send information to HOndata support. Include a detailed description of the problem.
EuroFanatic

Post by EuroFanatic »

I did that last night, still awaiting a reply. Would be nice to have a functional one before Feb 23 as I will be driving a great distance to the 100 Acre Rally and would like to have a tune on the car for that.

The unit serial numbers and everything match my car, the hardware inside is coded only for a FIT, procivic.com has been VERY helpful with getting things figured out. They told me I am the first person ever to have an issue with one. That means refund right?? lol all joking aside, I just want my baby tuned!

-Injen Cold Air Intake
-Hondata FlashPro
mikeos

Post by mikeos »

Im having the same problem.. there are no detailed calibrations on mine either... can you tell me how you made out or what to do??
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Did you download the most recent beta version of software from the website and make sure you selected all the calibrations?