my 13 si issues ALL HELP APPRECIATED

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
kingbor1cua

my 13 si issues ALL HELP APPRECIATED

Post by kingbor1cua »

so i been reading through forums and i haven't found anything that sounds like my issues. if im wrong please point me in right direction.
i have a 13 SI. rbc,rsx injectors, skunk 2 cai, ktuned exhaust 3 inches. zdx throttle body and i believe its a plm header. always use 93 ocatne gas as well. it has been tuned by a local shop by me. cars runs normally on a day to day i just have 2 concerns below

issue number 1- when car is at normal idling temp. when i'm simply cruising the car when i shift between 1st to 2nd gear right around 2500 rpm my car BOGS out (lack of power) and then picks its self up as normal. i was told it might be the zdx tb so i put the stock tb back on and still have the same issue. my tuning guy did test run with me and got logs he needed. hes on vacation right now once he gets back hopefully ill have answer. I'm asking here to get other people opinion as well.

problem 2- this one is the scarier one. so when I'm driving more aggressively from 1st to 2nd at times when the little red light turns on by vtec gauge on dash but usually before the little bars start to show (sorry don't know proper terms) turns on right around 4600ish(what it was tuned too ) would let off the gas or if i hold it at that rpm for short second or so i would get my cel to start flashing on my dash and i lose complete power of the vehicle. this has also happened before when i"m in 3rd gear driving faster(getting on highway for example). i would have to pull over turn car off and turn it back on to operate normally.( or if i cant pull over on the highway i would have to take key out of car in motion and pop the clutch to start the car) again we thought these 2 issues were because of aftermarket TB so we switched back to stock and still have the same issue. any ideas would be great thanks guys.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: my 13 si issues ALL HELP APPRECIATED

Post by Spunkster »

Without the calibration and datalogs showing the issue it is hard to say what it might be.
kingbor1cua

Post by kingbor1cua »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am Without the calibration and datalogs showing the issue it is hard to say what it might be.

thanks for replying. I'm not sure this is what you're looking for buy i attached two files of the car log.
Attachments
newtbhighwaypull.fpcal
(18.93 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
newtblog1.fpcal
(18.92 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Those are just calibrations and there is no datalog posted showing the issue.
kingbor1cua

Post by kingbor1cua »

Spunkster wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:09 pm Those are just calibrations and there is no datalog posted showing the issue.
what type of file can we attach ? i tried adding the file as .csv it didn't work and pdf isn't working either its to big. maybe like this ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2FrOl ... sp=sharing
Attachments
stock throttle body.fpdl
(252.55 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
new gnd zdx.fpdl
(213.9 KiB) Downloaded 139 times