Hondalogger don't record

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
Dariusz

Hondalogger don't record

Post by Dariusz »

I like to know, what are the possible reazon that my hondalogger don't record? I see all the information, it connect to my hondata, etc. but don't record. This start from the moment I make a upgrade to the version that have N2O values in.
If I need to reinstall it, what happen with the registration, what is the correct process to make the uninstall and install again and if I need to reinstall the romeditor?

Thanks in advance,
DaX

Post by DaX »

Are you sure you're saving the log file after you stop recording?
Dariusz

Post by Dariusz »

Yes , and additional I can't view old recordings :cry: I open the file, click in play (>) and nothing happens...
Dariusz

Post by Dariusz »

No one can help me? People of Hondata Help!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is a difference between just dataloggin and recording. Use F10 to datalog and F9 to record. After stopping the recording, you will need to then save the file to your hard drive.
Dariusz

Post by Dariusz »

Spunkster wrote:There is a difference between just dataloggin and recording. Use F10 to datalog and F9 to record. After stopping the recording, you will need to then save the file to your hard drive.
I know that, but I save and it save files with nothing and aditional to that I can't view files that I record long time ago (but in version 3)!