Got my CARB Flashpro and a couple questions

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
gtman

Got my CARB Flashpro and a couple questions

Post by gtman »

When I go to New Calibration and make a couple changes (like enabling Hondata mode) it never asks if I want to save the tune. When I upload it, how do I know it's the calibration with the changes I made?

Also, I know there isn't much to change on the CARB but I can play with boost and torque. Is there a tutorial online anywhere to help me figure out what I need to change/adjust in those different tables?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Got my CARB Flashpro and a couple questions

Post by Spunkster »

To save it you must go to the File menu and click on save as and give it a name and save it. If you have a calibration open and upload to the ECU that is the calibration that will be on the ECU.
gtman

Post by gtman »

So does anyone have any guidelines or help for adjusting boost on the base maps?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

To raise boost you must adjust the TC Maximum Pressure Ratio table: https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/t ... ub=maximum

This is in BAR.
gtman

Post by gtman »

What about TQ and these other tables?

Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Those should already be set to levels of 3 BAR which should allow any modifications you make to the TC MAX pressure ration table.
gtman

Post by gtman »

I'll tell you what's confusing. You say to just adjust the TC max pressure only. A guy on CivicX who is one of their Flashpro gurus told me to bump up the torque table past 4000RPM as well. I'm trying to adjust the +6 tune to up the boost a bit on the high end but protect the CVT a little down low.