2018 Civic HB Sport Touring CVT

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
lucho707

2018 Civic HB Sport Touring CVT

Post by lucho707 »

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I wanted to know if anyone out there has used the FlashPro Carb on their 2018 Civic CVT. What are your thoughts so far on it? I am on the fence, but I think more than likely I will end up buying it. I just want to use the baseline 6+ map, nothing else. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Luis
gtman

Re: 2018 Civic HB Sport Touring CVT

Post by gtman »

I have a CARB Flashpro on my 2017 turbo CVT. It's a nice bump in power over stock using the +6 base map. It's easy to use and the Flashpro Manager software is very good. If you stay off the gas MPG's are about the same as stock. It's a nice simple set and forget setup.

On the negative side, in the nearly six months I've owned my CARB Flashpro there have been no updates or new features added. That's been a big disappointment. I'd love to see Hondata add driveability improvements like better part throttle turbo responsiveness, adjustable turbo ramp rate and better throttle response to the CARB Flashpro.

Overall though, it's a good product. The extra passing power is very noticeable.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: 2018 Civic HB Sport Touring CVT

Post by Hondata »

Unfortunately with the CARB FlashPro we cannot legally offer the same features as the race FlashPro.
Hondata