Engine misfire

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Engine misfire

Post by Spunkster »

Yes you can still change the selection, but whatever it lists automatically when you have it plugged in and click New Calibration are compatible with your vehicle.
Ashxsi

Post by Ashxsi »

Hello,
First time modding my vehicle and chose the hondata flash pro
I'm receiving a few trouble codes,
Is there anything I might be doing wrong when loading the flash pro? Anythjng I'm not checking correctly?
P0300
P0301
P0302
P0303 are all the codes u receive, any help is much appreciated thank you.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Do you have an aftermarket clutch and or flywheel?
Ashxsi

Post by Ashxsi »

All stock sir. No after market parts. Going to try and reflash after work. Also had a CEL flash while driving to work this morning on a 6+ base map had to pull over and turn off the car and on restart it again. I've watched @phong.vlg video for reference. If I'm doing anything wrong let me know, thank you.
Attachments
Here are the codes from the android app
Here are the codes from the android app
Screenshot_20190823-064102_Hondata.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2280 times
Ashxsi

Post by Ashxsi »

It seems like when I put it in third gear it has a hard time accelerating, when I push on the gas
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You should try returning the ECU to stock and see if the problem persists. If it does there may be a problem with the vehicle that you will need to have Honda look at.
Ashxsi

Post by Ashxsi »

Ok sounds good thank you
Awsomsauce

Post by Awsomsauce »

I’ve been having these issues since I converted to flashpro on my ‘17 si. The misfire codes you posted I got after I changed over to the fx400 clutch kit. Turned off misfire detection and that went away. Lately the issue got worse. I have miss’ under accelerated positive boost while the engine is near 135*. Once the car warms up it goes away. So I’ve switched over to use MAP to determine WOT and a lot of adjusting on the lean tq table and wot table. Check your fuel injectors on a data log to see if your hitting 9ms or over 40% duty cycle when it happens