Inconsistent Boost

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
sgtstaadanko

Inconsistent Boost

Post by sgtstaadanko »

Wondering if anyone can help me track this one down. I've updated Flashpro Manager to 3.4.2, but it seems like I'm somehow still using old tunes? I'm getting very inconsistent boost, I can watch my wastegate fluttering around at idle, seems to have a mind of it's own under load. Nothing to full boost back to nothing back to part boost, back to nothing and I'm not moving my foot at all. After updating the software and uploading a new cal from 3.4.2, I took some datalogs, plugged my flahspro back in and got the error about having old versions of a tune. I deleted and reuploaded and reconnected my flashpro and got the exact same thing. Tried a completely fresh install with what should be current tunes and am still getting the error every time I plug in, and the boost in car is still extremely erratic. Any thoughts, or questions for clarification? I'm using Canadian CVT tunes, forgot to mention earlier. I have not tried returning to stock to see if that fixes the boost, i assumed it was tied to using an old tune, i will be attempting that later today.
Attachments
flashproerror.png
flashproerror.png (359.04 KiB) Viewed 962 times
sgtstaadanko

Re: Inconsistent Boost

Post by sgtstaadanko »

Disregard
Attachments
20190803_171903.jpg
20190803_171903.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 945 times