Custom Si tune file for whoever is interested.

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
hdaoud

Re: Custom Si tune file for whoever is interested.

Post by hdaoud »

I super late to this forum, but i have been struggling to get a good tune going for my 2018 si stock with a PRL Cobra CAI. I would mad appreciate you sending me the file for that tune at 6+ psi. I'm also getting a magnaflow exhaust and i want it to pop and bang. I'm too inexperience to mess with that. people seem to have really liked you work. If you could send me one with some exhaust character too, you would be a world class legend.

Than you!
hdaoud

Post by hdaoud »

Viper691 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:23 pm
gtfrede07 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:47 am Just to offer fellow Hondata Flashpro owners:

I am now offering my custom end-user Hondata Flashpro tune file I have developed on my daily driven 2018 Civic Si for those who would be interested.

Testing has been being done for +25,000 miles and counting.

This is not a "max power tune" .

All factory stock equipped car (including original clutch) with the only modifications being an aftermarket intake.

This is also not a full e-tune service, as I am not a Hondata Dealer.

What it is: another base map option developed from real world use and testing.

The focus of this map is DRIVE-ABILITY/RELIABILITY with smooth low end transitioning to strong mid-upper rpm power carried all the way to rev limit.

My primary efforts have been to eliminate the extreme surging of power below 3500 rpm that comes from using most of the provided base-maps. I wanted this map to be as close to a "jack of all trades" tune as I could make it while still using the stock turbo with an emphasis on top end power. Meaning, I wanted my car to be able to auto cross, daily drive, drag race and commute with no fuss.

Feature List:
-Completely Custom Boost Map Targeting
-Switchable Boost Targets via Sport Mode (stock-like targeting when not in sport mode below 4000 RPM)
-Boost Target max of 23.2 (ACTUAL MAP PRESSURE PEAK IS 22.7) Psi in Sport Mode
-Boost Target of 21 Psi in Non-sport Mode
-Custom Torque Target Tables
-No Lift to Shift active
-Custom Boost by Gear Table active
-Timing Advance adjusted
-WOT Fuel Target adjusted
-WOT/Open Loop switch point adjusted
-Lean Best Torque fuel table adjusted
-Hondata Flashpro Traction Control active and slip percentage adjusted
-Rev Hang Disabled/Fuel Overrun Cut-Off adjusted
-Knock Airflow Limit Table adjusted
-Live Air Fuel Ratio readout (feature of Flashpro)
-Live Launch RPM Adjustability (feature of Flashpro)
-Idle RPM increased (optional)
-Start in Sport mode (optional)
-Cooling Fan engagement switch points/speed adjusted

If you have a Mishimoto intake: I will also include the calibrated AFM table specific to this intake (as this is the one I use).

I will offer data-log reviewing along with AFM adjustments/feature adjustments to finely calibrate any name brand intake you may be using included with this (maximum of 10 revisions).

**SEND ME A MESSAGE IF INTERESTED**
I am very interested! I have just installed the PRL Cobra intake with the race MAF option and put the base +6 boost tune on it and the option for my intake. Loving the sound and power but I am looking to optimize. Sounds like you have a lot of work in yours.

Thanks in advance!
Ben

2017 Civic Si
I would like the same please for my 2018 si. thank you in advance!
tcr1

Post by tcr1 »

sorry for the translation ,I would like to try your calibration in my SI 2020.

currently I have :
PRL Short Ram intake Race
soon :
PRL-HC10-DPC

Thank
kaijuFC1

Post by kaijuFC1 »

I’d like to contact you as well. I’ve been lurking around the forums but can’t send messages yet. Do you mind sending this via email?

I haven’t been able to use my flashpro, due to the fact that I keep getting over boost CEL. Tried getting into the IAT tables and cannot.

Would like to see your tune if possible so I can try to see what I’m doing wrong. But I’m stock (k&n filter, PRL intake arm)

I appreciate your help.

*edit, I’m at 7500 ft elevation, I feel like that might be affecting my car. Car only gets to 14 psi here. My civic typeR is the same only 14 psi. Maybe, maybe not. I’m lost haha
tcr1

Post by tcr1 »

I will show you my choices

Capture d’écran, le 2020-07-25 à 13.05.43.jpg
Capture d’écran, le 2020-07-25 à 13.05.43.jpg (126.95 KiB) Viewed 8219 times
20200724_131855.jpg
20200724_131855.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 8219 times
CORNography

Post by CORNography »

I am interested!!!!!!!! I hope this thread is still alive.
boosted98taco

Post by boosted98taco »

Hi how's it going. Just saw your post. Hope you still have the tune file. I'd like to run it if you still have it. Have a 2018 Si, no motor mods as yet. Happy to pay you for it.
gtfrede07

Post by gtfrede07 »

I am back on all the boards now and am willing to help....please message if you are interested.