Flashpro fueling issues

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
ukmugenfk7

Flashpro fueling issues

Post by ukmugenfk7 »

Hi guys,

I own a flash pro for my UK 1.5t civic sport and im using the only calibration available for my ecu and selected 27won CAI AFM calibration but my fuel trims are off in closed loop area.

So from what i can understand, if my AFR and AFCMD are not reading the same, then this is a MAF AFM issue and the voltage values (that the AFR is not matching AFCMD) need adjusting.. is there a calculation to work out the difference so i know how much + - the voltage value?

And once i have done this across the required maf areas, if i am still not targeting AFR as AFCMD , do i then look at the WOT lambda adjustment table?

I used the XY graph so i could see S.trim vs AFMv which helped me see the areas needing focus on the MAF.

Any help on this would be great please!

Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Flashpro fueling issues

Post by Spunkster »

Have you followed the instructions at: https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/t ... ghtsub=afm
ukmugenfk7

Re: Flashpro fueling issues

Post by ukmugenfk7 »

Hi spunkster!

Yes after doing some research i found this and have begun the process so all closed loop is dialed in now within + - 2% so thank you for sharing anyway!

I guess i am trying to gather information now for the WOT stage as i have seen peoples experiences saying they also had to adjust the WOT lambda tables so i guess this is the part i am trying to learn now.