Car Stop While No-Load

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
Semin1907

Car Stop While No-Load

Post by Semin1907 »

Hello Dears,

I was using custom tune and i decided to use Hondata .On Thursday i went to service and tuner to make the ECU stock. After ECU was stock car stopped while waiting red lights. And this happened two times . On Friday i go back service and after tuner again . When tuner sent stock software to ECU problem is still same but when we sent the tuned software to ECU its ok. When i came home , i returned ECU to stock from FlashPro . And jailbreak again and sent 2 different calibration and stopping problem starts again .

Here i added the data log when it stopped.
Attachments
stop4.fpdl
(9.76 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
Semin1907

Re: Car Stop While No-Load

Post by Semin1907 »

I just removed Maf sensor and after a few test(while not moving hit the gas pedal) it seems OK .

I checked maximum AFM sensor voltage and remove p101 sensor fault checkboxes in the calibrations but its still same.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

If the ECU was custom tuned, it must returned to 100% identical to the factory before using the FlashPro or jailbreaking.

I believe we are already corresponding via email.
Hondata
Semin1907

Post by Semin1907 »

Hondata wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:26 am If the ECU was custom tuned, it must returned to 100% identical to the factory before using the FlashPro or jailbreaking.

I believe we are already corresponding via email.
Hello Matt ,

Yep we solve the jailbreak issue, first of all thank you for your help.

As you said , i returned to stock software and returned stock from flashpro too . But when i returned to stock we tested it and car stopped while no-load . I think there is a problem with maf sensor while tuning with flashpro . I couldnt understand what the problem is from the logs .

Is it safe to remove maf sensor or disable it from flashpro ?

Thank you for your help.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

No, the AFM needs to be functional and error free.

If you disable error codes then you are not fixing the underlying problem.
Hondata
Semin1907

Post by Semin1907 »

So can we understand if its mechanical or software problem from the logs ?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you use the return to stock function from the online menu and you still have a problem with the car shutting off then you need to check the error codes and resolve whatever issue you are having before going any further. If you have installed aftermarket parts they may have something to do with this.