Updated to 3.6 and now lots of errors

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
shimei

Updated to 3.6 and now lots of errors

Post by shimei »

Uploaded from flash pro to my 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 now failures for tpms, emission system, brake system, stability etc show on dash. Have reupload from PC to hondata then to car a dozen times. Bout to take car into dealer. Is this from the last zflashpro update? Help!
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Updated to 3.6 and now lots of errors

Post by Hondata »

Return to stock before anything else and see if the problem persists. Take care to power off after the upload finishes. Drive a mile or two and see if the sub system error clear.

If you do take the vehicle to the dealer, which I don't recommend, then you absolutely must return the ECU to stock and unlock the FlashPro.
Hondata
shimei

Post by shimei »

Already tried returning the ECU to stock and the errors persist. It acts like the flash never stops there's no clear indication of when it is done. Some major differences from the previous version 3.4 to 3.6. Just about every system rolls through the dash as erroring. Not even the economy mode will engage now.
shimei

Post by shimei »

Second time, flashed to stock but this time went for longer drive. The errors went away. When I returned I was able to reflash with my calibration. Problem resolved. Thanks for your support!
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Good. Once you get those sub system errors, subsequent reflashes will still show then unless they are cleared.
Hondata