Error code, hesitation on idle, fan runs constantly, high idle on start

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
KFactor

Error code, hesitation on idle, fan runs constantly, high idle on start

Post by KFactor »

2019 Accord 2.0T AT w/ Sirimoto flex fuel kit, 41.8% is current ethanol reading mixed with premium (92). I datalogged on a long drive, and would have submitted this via the flashpro manager but the file is too large and I don't know how to make it any smaller.

Hesitation while cruising: I've noticed this only happens at below 3000-ish rpm, and it does it randomly, but often enough to be concerning

Error code: P2183 - I've included a screenshot for "misc" settings as I can't find solid guidance on what should/shouldn't be checked. I left it as the default when I created the calibration.

Fan running constantly: It literally doesn't turn off at all, regardless of whether I'm using the air conditioning.

High(er) idle on cold start: It doesn't match the tables in the configuration, and will idle at 1700 for a couple seconds. Not really sure why.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (199.09 KiB) Viewed 5181 times
Accord 2.0T Flex Fuel Traction Control 20200621.fpcal
(14.03 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
20200625.fpdl
(7.43 MiB) Downloaded 148 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Error code, hesitation on idle, fan runs constantly, high idle on start

Post by Spunkster »

You must disable the second ECT as that is being used by the Flex fuel kit and will cause issues with the fan if it is not disabled.