INSURANCE CLAIM HELP WHAT TO TRY TO CLAIM FROM BOTTOMING OUT

Post your non-Hondata questions / problems here.
masterofphones

INSURANCE CLAIM HELP WHAT TO TRY TO CLAIM FROM BOTTOMING OUT

Post by masterofphones »

I was driving down I-75 South in Pasco county. There was road construction no signs that I saw saying go real slow slowest would have been maybe 50 mph petty sure it was faster though.

A car was in front of me and I was at least 3 car links behind it. Then out of no where the road unevens and I hit a curb probably over 2 inches and my car bottom out hard. I pulled over to check on it and the skinny plastic piec from behind the front bumper that cover wires and contect to the end of the front fender on the passenger side. The aide piece under the door was hanging to were it was barley connected to the mud flap. I took those pieces off with screw deiver and put them and that other plastic piece that goes front passenger fender to under the front bjmper in my car.
Then later found out my cv axel boot was ripped and one wheel bearing in the front needed to be replaced and I fixed all this and then decided to file claim thinking this all could be related to the accident. Now I havw to see a Geico adjuster tomorrow for them to look at it. The lady on the phone tried to say ot was an at fault collision on me which I will fight if they try to put that down I did norhing wrong. Trying to get an attorney and I may need to aee a DR to because I have pain where I usally dont and it has not gone away.
Does anyone have an advice I what I should do or claim.
Im pointing outy front bumper being all scraped, the other body damage I mentioned. Going to try the CV axel boot
masterofphones

Re: INSURANCE CLAIM HELP WHAT TO TRY TO CLAIM FROM BOTTOMING

Post by masterofphones »

The wheel bearings, the tires because I think that would mess up thw tread. An aliment and balancing. Can anyone thing if anything else. As far as health I hope maybe this other attorney wanta to handle that. I think I seen a tiny chip of pain off one of my wheels too and its not from scraping and I guess any other flaws I see in my front on cuatom front end. Ill add pica. Any advice would be great or even if you think should maybe just cancel claim.

Thanks in advance.

JCR masterofphones
masterofphones

Post by masterofphones »

Some of the parts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
masterofphones

Post by masterofphones »

Heres a picture of front end and what the side of car looks like before.

Will try to take pica of cv axel and wheel bearing after chraging phone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.