SManager software requests

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
skaterguy1986

Re: SManager software requests

Post by skaterguy1986 »

misfitteg wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:11 pm Would love to see some knock monitor support with the s300 for aftermarket knock sensors such as Phormula KS4, Link knockblock, Plex knock monitor etc. To be able to work with these knock monitors to automatically pull timing based on knock sensor input would be a great failsafe!
This, along with some settings to calibrate or presets for those sensors, I feel like proper knock control is the only thing missing from the S300.
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

Would be really nice to be able to copy the actual values you are seeing in the fuel tables instead of always copying the fuel values
Not sure if I make any sense, language barrier wise, but what i mean is that if you are seeing the recorded/datalogged lambda values on the fuel tables and you copy some cell data, it doesn't copy the recorded value, it copies the fuel value, so it is really tricky to get that value out of the program to do external calculations.

Or another good option would be an "extended copy" function that copies all the information that is currently stored and only visible in the tool-tip of each cell, that is important but really hard to get good read of it...
Owenreed1991

Post by Owenreed1991 »

Hey so I have a b20b block with a b18c head. Running a s300 and I'm was wondering what calibration I would use for upgrading to 440cc injectors from stock 240's hoping someone can help me out
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

Hondata wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am Sorry, it was something added in a long time ago but never made visible. I'll change this for the next release.
on release 2.6.7, although it was not documented, CL Boolean value was added and it works like a charm, its really easy now to see when CL is on or not, thank you a lot for remembering and making it visible !!!

Now the only thing left would be to add a Target Lambda result value where you could see the resulting lambda target based on all the conditions, because its not really intuitive to check what the ecu is targeting at a given time ;) hope it gets added soon and keep up the sManager updates coming!!! :)
BMR

Post by BMR »

Scramble boost similar to the new civic in flashpro?
Hackett85

Post by Hackett85 »

Probably been brought up, but I would really like boost control correlation to flex fuel software. It makes no sense otherwise. I can run 40lbs+ boost on e85 but 20lbs on pump could detrimental.
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

creizlein wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:59 pm Would be really nice to be able to copy the actual values you are seeing in the fuel tables instead of always copying the fuel values
Not sure if I make any sense, language barrier wise, but what i mean is that if you are seeing the recorded/datalogged lambda values on the fuel tables and you copy some cell data, it doesn't copy the recorded value, it copies the fuel value, so it is really tricky to get that value out of the program to do external calculations.

Or another good option would be an "extended copy" function that copies all the information that is currently stored and only visible in the tool-tip of each cell, that is important but really hard to get good read of it...
Hi there! I came to this thread to make precisely the same request. I moved to Hondata from another platform in part because the other software did not allow me to copy/paste externally. I make tools to help me manipulate maps in Excel so this functionality would help me greatly.

Second request: Any chance of supporting MegaLogViewer HD so that we can open .s3d files directly? The software is allows a great amount of analysis beyond what can be done in sManager, and I believe integration with it would add value to your product.

http://tunerstudio.com/index.php/megalo ... ogviewerhd
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

spAdam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 pm I make tools to help me manipulate maps in Excel so this functionality would help me greatly.
I do the same and I ended up using Hypersnap Text-Snap functionality, which basically snaps text on screen and copy it to text, there are several 3rd party tools that allow you to do it, its not the best option as you need to select/snap/save/copy the screen , but at least is faster than manual copy.
spAdam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 pm Second request: Any chance of supporting MegaLogViewer HD so that we can open .s3d files directly? The software is allows a great amount of analysis
If you export your sManager log to CSV you can then import it on MLV, and with a few tweaks i got it working properly, alltrough they have VERY VERY different ways to calculate the AFR for each cell for example, so the results are not the same.

I really wish they add the features you comment, but sManager development has been very quiet lately :/
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

Agreed. I just discovered the DDE functionality in the help menu while looking for something else yesterday, I think there is something there if I can learn how to exploit it via a macro. It would allow us to access all of the ecu parameters, not just what is included in the .CSV exports. DDE is something new to me, so I'll have to spend some time figuring it out.
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

spAdam wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:29 am Agreed. I just discovered the DDE functionality in the help menu while looking for something else yesterday, I think there is something there if I can learn how to exploit it via a macro. It would allow us to access all of the ecu parameters, not just what is included in the .CSV exports. DDE is something new to me, so I'll have to spend some time figuring it out.
Got this working actually. I built an Excel VBA tool that streams the data into a .csv in real time, you can analyze it post-run and or live trail the file in MegaLogViewer HD for more useful analysis. Once I get a few more of the initial bugs worked out, I'll post the thing on GIthub.
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

spAdam wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:12 amGot this working actually. I built an Excel VBA tool that streams the data into a .csv in real time, you can analyze it post-run and or live trail the file in MegaLogViewer HD for more useful analysis. Once I get a few more of the initial bugs worked out, I'll post the thing on GIthub.
That would be amazing, Few months ago i was building a custom VB.net tool to analyze the exported logs as well, with a few more details than the default s300 offers, taking some ideas out of MegaLogViewer as well, but honestly i never finished the project, the app works only because i know how to use it but the mainstream features are not finished. Using DDE server to access the data is somewhat a good idea, I will see if i have some time to work on that.
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

Here's a link to the Git for mine:

https://github.com/AdamRJonesHPD/dde_SManager

It's crude at this point but I've been picking away at it as I have time.
kbz863waihi

Post by kbz863waihi »

dohc zc base map for turbo zc
crluver123

Post by crluver123 »

The graph view of boost by gear table currently only displays 1st gear. I'd like to suggest making the graph display all 5 gears' settings on a single graph, or be able to select which gear is displayed, or both.
Vtecmini86

Post by Vtecmini86 »

Any way of having water temp sensor correction?