LC1 wideband wiring into s300

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
dc2quick

LC1 wideband wiring into s300

Post by dc2quick »

I'm a little new to the tuning world so please excuse me if i don't make any sense or for my ignorance..... Anyways i've got an Innovative LC1 wideband sensor controller and the s300 both of which are not yet installed.. My goal is to replace my stock O2 with the WB and to use analog 1 on the lc1 for the Narrow band output.. The thing is that i'd like to datalog WB outputs to the s300... Do i need to use the analog 2 output (brown wire) on the lc1 for that? If so what do i hook it up to?? any help is appreciated.. thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

To use the wideband in as a narrow band you need to input the narrowband signal into the stock oxygen sensor input as described at http://www.hondata.com/techwidebandtuning.html

To be able to datalog the wideband signal and keep the car in closed loop you must input the wideband signal to the ELD input.
dc2quick

Post by dc2quick »

Okay so i have a usdm p28, and i read either somewhere here on hondata or innovative that the analog 2 should go to d10 on the ecu... I'm assuming that's the eld input that you're speaking of... So which wire exactly is d10? is there any wire diagrams that i can follow? Please correct me if that wiring is wrong...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

dc2quick

Post by dc2quick »

thanks spunkster that helped a great deal... however i was asking around on the innovative forum and they said it was kind of strange to hook it up to ELD on d10.... one guy stated that he hooks up to signal wire on d14... is there any reason why they'd be different? or any explanation why we hook up to d10? and why hooks up to d14? I'm just trying straighten out any skeptism so i'm 100% positive when i hook this thing up..
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

ELD is used when you want to run in closed loop and still have the software be able to read the wideband signal. D10 is the ELD which can be used as a wideband input.
dc2quick

Post by dc2quick »

okay i get that.... so why would you ever need to use d14? shouldn't it be the same thing as far as datalogging on any ems?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »