Help with base map

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Hondaboy11

Help with base map

Post by Hondaboy11 »

I have a 2011 Honda Civic si sedan. I have did the modifications to my car and need help with a tune I can put on my car. I have put a drag cartel 2.2 endurance cams, super tech valve springs, Skunk2 Cold air intake, with skunk2 alpha mega headers going to a full race 3inch exhaust.Please help ASAP
EFICU

Re: Help with base map

Post by EFICU »

Are you driving on a custom calibration right now?

The main thing you'll need to do is check for high knock count, which if you do, there is most likely false knock happening from the noise of the aftermarket cams and valvetrain. At that point, you will want to find a dyno tuner who has audible knock detection equipment so they can tune it using that equipment. Anything short of that and it's guesswork on the validity of the knock.
Hondaboy11

Re: Help with base map

Post by Hondaboy11 »

I’m not on any kind of calibrations. I need a base tune so I can drive it till I can go get it dyno tuned. It has the following. Drag cartel 2.2 endurance cams with super tech valve springs and Titian retainers, skunk2 CAI, Skunk2 alpha mega header going to a Full race 3inch exhaust. So if anybody has a base tune I can use in the mean while I would really love it if you could share it with me thank you