ADAPTING P28 WITH S300 IN VW AP 2.0 8V TURBO 3.0 BAR

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Paulo

ADAPTING P28 WITH S300 IN VW AP 2.0 8V TURBO 3.0 BAR

Post by Paulo »

Hi, am adapting P28 ECU with Hondata S300 in a VW and would like to know somebody it already adapted this ECU in VW 4 cil.

Would like to have information of as it was made the distributor's adaptation.

Excuse my English.

Thanks

Paulo
paulo@alientech.to
RMS

Post by RMS »

the vss is another important sensor that must be adapted for the ecu to work properly.
RaVer Motorsports (559) 733-4711
ravermotorsports@earthlink.net
Paulo

Post by Paulo »

Ok! Thank you!

My problem now is with the Wiring-harness.
The civic that I can remove the injection system is automatic transmission and the Wiring-harness is part of the group total of the car.
Does anybody know how to find out in the civic mechanical transmission the Wiring-harness of the injection it is separate from the car?

Thanks

Paulo
paulo@alientech.to
RMS

Post by RMS »

what year is the civic that you are taking the harness from?

a better idea may to use an obdII harness from a '99-00 civic... these harnesses are one-piece from the ecu to the engine. of course, then you will have to use a conversion harness for the obdI ecu to plug in. but the headache saved in stiping out the harness may be worth it.

this is the route we have used in the past. we even installed a d16z6 into a 3-4 meter racing boat (very small boat!) :)
Paulo

Post by Paulo »

Thank you very much!!

To use the adapter is not problem.
Do you know me to say how much cost un it harnesses there of the 99-00 in the USA?

Sds

Paulo
paulo@alientech.to
RMS

Post by RMS »

here they cost about $175 from a private seller... but sometimes as low as $85. you will want one from an EX or SI. adapter harness are between $65 and $125.

i am leaving town for the next several days, but when i get back this weekend i'll look at what we have in stock... we may be able to offer you a good deal AND put the obdI plugs directly on the harness to eliminate the adaper (we build a lot of adapter harnesses for hondas; this is just a BIG adapter harness :) )

if you are interested let me know.
vernon of raver motorsports
Paulo

Post by Paulo »

Ok!

I have urgency in finishing this car because soon it begins the championship of dag race.

I will seek for here since you will travel.

As soon as returns, please verify if you have the harness and all is going me to cost.

I thank your help.

mail me.

Best regards

Paulo
paulo@alientech.to
smracing

Post by smracing »

How are you taking care of getting the proper count-off from the cam sensor and crank sensor? I would probably be eaiser to use a standard aftermarket EFI system to allow you to run many of the stock sensors.
Paulo

Post by Paulo »

I am making a piece for adapting the distributor honda in VW.
Like this these with these sensor ones won't have problems.
The others are easy to adapt.

An injection aftermarket that makes what the Honda with S300 makes cost much more.

For this reason we are adapting her...

Sds

Paulo
paulo@alientech.to