CARB Flashpro

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
GONZO_MARX

CARB Flashpro

Post by GONZO_MARX »

Hello!
First I'd like to just say how awesome I feel this product is and how much more fun my car is to drive! Thank you everyone at Hondata for all your work!
So I had (without doing much research beforehand) committed to buying a Flashpro CARB edition without really knowing the differences between it and the race version --which is and was my goof. Even so, the CARB edition has made me a fan and ardent supporter. If I could make a small request, I guess it would be for some more information on what all is actually possible to change/enhance, in terms of parameters, with the CARB edition Flashpro -outside of just loading and flashing the base maps? Is it possible to make these base maps, for lack of a better term, "better?" Specifically with the CVT L15 engine? I've noticed with some of the graphs with boot psi you could interpolate and smooth out the lines - does that help, hurt or do anything?? Is 250nM the highest that torque settings should ever be set? Under speed cut, how would increasing those two default values effect anything, if at all? Please forgive my ignorance and I look forward to any advice or help you can offer me. Thanks!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: CARB Flashpro

Post by Spunkster »

You can open a CARB based calibration and anything listed in the calibration can be changed. It will not allow you to change anything that can alter emissions. Are you hitting the speed limiter?