2023 Integra Brake System Issue

FlashPro Manager software
BlueIntegra2023

2023 Integra Brake System Issue

Post by BlueIntegra2023 »

Hey all, I have a CVT 23 Integra (A-spec). I wanted to see if any of you have gotten the hondata flashpro and have had the same issue as me. When flashing any of the tunes hondata has for the car the "brake system" light comes on and the "adaptive cruise control" light comes on, thus no cruise control- which is pretty annoying. the car is stock no parts added.

things I've tested: Reflashed back to stock (the lights stayed on). Reflashed the tune, driven over 70 miles over 5 days- the lights stay on. The load time for the tune was about ~4 minutes. I powered down the car after the tune was installed per the prompt on the software then proceeded to turn the car on. Downloaded the most recent drivers and software from hondata site. ensured I was using the correct "CVT" tune since it is a CVT version. The check engine light comes on but goes away after about 15 miles at which this point the car can be driven in other modes like sport and comfort. until the check engine light goes out you're stuck in normal mode but, it does go out. I'll attach the picture of the dash.

I also have a post on Integratalks.com that I'll be updating as we learn more about this issue. I'll also be making a youtube video on my impressions of the tune from Hondata and then a separate video on the issue and how we were able to resolve it to hopefully help others if they run into this.
https://www.integratalk.com/threads/hon ... a-cvt.520/

If Hondata could assist me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it. thanks
Attachments
image_67149313.JPG
image_67149313.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1103 times
image_67168257.JPG
image_67168257.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1103 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: 2023 Integra Brake System Issue

Post by Hondata »

Use the OBDII Diagnostics window to read and then clear DTCs for all the sub systems.
Hondata
BlueIntegra2023

ok thanks for the information I will give that a try tomorrow then drive the car for some time and let you know the results
BlueIntegra2023

I went out to my car and did as you instructed me to do. Unfortunately I couldn't get that to work. Please see the attached pictures. It reads that the codes are unknown. When I click on the Clear DTC button under the online tab, nothing happened. I went back in to OBDII Diagnostic's and the codes were still there and so were the lights on the dash. I tried it about five times. I shut down the car and the program, unplugged the flash pro then started the process again, same results.
Attachments
OBDII Diagnostic.jpg
OBDII Diagnostic.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1095 times
unknown codes.jpg
unknown codes.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1095 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Go to the Diagnostics tab of the OBDII Diagnostics window. Click on refresh first, then clear DTCs.
Hondata
BlueIntegra2023

Hi, Thanks for clarifying, I was not in the right section. I did as you instructed and thankfully it worked. It took about 15 seconds and all codes were cleared, I drove it around the block, turned it off and then on again and the codes stayed off. I hope this is the last of the codes. thank you for your help.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Good to hear.
Hondata