Base map for JDM k24 in 8th gen Si

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

hecteez

Base map for JDM k24 in 8th gen Si

Post by hecteez »

Hello all,

Looking for a base Map to get things started and hopefully upload calibrations for revisions.

Currently putting together a K24 into my 2008 FA5.

Full K24a swap used

Parts swapped over from K20z3:
50 degree VTC gear
All standard parts needed for this type of swap.
Followed Driveway Built's blog for things to switch over- K20z3 Sensors, harness, alternator, starter, RBC intake manifold, belt accessories, etc.
https://drivewaybuilt.com/jdm-k24a-swap ... onversion/

Other mods:
Injen CAI
P2R throttle body spacer
Invidia Exhaust manifold
Full Race exhaust
Skunk2 Fuel rail

Any and all help is appreciated!!
CalibratEd

Re: Base map for JDM k24 in 8th gen Si

Post by CalibratEd »

Are you looking for a full tune or something to get you by until you get it tuned?

-Ed
hecteez

Post by hecteez »

Either or. But for sure Something to get it going safely.

I was looking up e-tunes since I don’t have many tuners in My area. Found e-Tunez.com and they seem to have a tuning package just for this swap/build.

Was wondering if anyone else has heard of them or used them before as I can go that route as well.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

hecteez wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:25 pm Either or. But for sure Something to get it going safely.

I was looking up e-tunes since I don’t have many tuners in My area. Found e-Tunez.com and they seem to have a tuning package just for this swap/build.

Was wondering if anyone else has heard of them or used them before as I can go that route as well.
I have not heard of them. I suggest you look in to them and what the packages include. I normally help people out by getting them rolling, whether its something to drive only safely or a full ETune. Let me know what you would like to do and we can get the ball rolling.

-Ed
grahamb16

Post by grahamb16 »

Hey, I know this thread is old now but could you help me out with a tune? I just put the engine together last night but I'm looking for safe CARB tune and can't find one anywhere. I have the same build as OP without the additional mods, VTC from the K20z3, all necessary sensors and parts swapped over, the rest is K24a. If you can help it'd be much appreciated, just trying to get my daily driver back on the road
LostDrIzzle

Post by LostDrIzzle »

I would start with the factory cal for that engine. Do you have a wideband? If not, do some light steady state driving while logging/watching the STFT and LTFT. The factory O2 will take you a decent way in terms of tuning cruise type loads.
grahamb16

Post by grahamb16 »

I dont have a wideband, but I have a Datalog I can post later from my first drive. I used a factory tune I found from another thread since my Hondata wouldn't let me use the one in the software
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

grahamb16 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:50 am I dont have a wideband, but I have a Datalog I can post later from my first drive. I used a factory tune I found from another thread since my Hondata wouldn't let me use the one in the software
The car should be equipped with an OEM sensor. What do you mean that your Hondata will not let you use the one in the software?

Also, start a new thread so we don't take over this one.

-Ed