+9psi CVT Sport Touring (10th GEN) Hatch Map

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
hifi

+9psi CVT Sport Touring (10th GEN) Hatch Map

Post by hifi »

Look. I'm willing and financially capable of replacing my CVT, so no issues there. So use at your own risk.

That caveat stated (it needs to be) I've been running this tune for over a year and just beat on it...no issues (NOT POWER BRAKING, Just Pounding the throttle). Limit is ~320nm/~236 Ft/Lb torque. DO NOT power brake...I don't...but it does spin the tires...a lot from the start. From what I've researched if you're not power braking and outright just riding the brakes, the CVT's do just fine. Tons of data now after 6+ years of tuning this platform.

Its fun. The smartphone apps (not stating which, I run about 3) for 0-60 show average 5.5 sec with this tune. I also have a Type R (both 2020's) this isn't close...but the low down torque off the line is pretty damn good. I mean...I wouldn't drive this thing now without this tune. Its that fun.

But again, don't drive like a douche and you'll be fine. Have fun.

CIVIC 1.5 SPORT TOURING HATCH ONLY

Enjoy.

hifi
Attachments
9psi_1.5T_320.fpcal
CIVIC 1.5 SPORT TOURING HATCH ONLY
(19.46 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Hpdcivic44

Re: +9psi CVT Sport Touring (10th GEN) Hatch Map

Post by Hpdcivic44 »

Newbie here. Running a 22 1.5 sport touring hatchback w/cvt. Would this tune work on mine?
hifi

Re: +9psi CVT Sport Touring (10th GEN) Hatch Map

Post by hifi »

Yes, same engine and generation...theoretically it should work with all 10th gen 1.5t CVT civics...but for whatever reason, hondata limits the maps to that specific car model.