2010 Civic Si .cal & datalog help

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
shacklemenot0

2010 Civic Si .cal & datalog help

Post by shacklemenot0 »

Hello all,

I have a new to me Si.
I'm getting a rough idle still after new plugs, clean MAF, & throttle body. I haven't gotten any coilpacks yet. I did notice im geting 0 Knock on the cylinders now after the plugs.
Oddly enough though, I got a CEL for the secondary O2 after i did new plugs, so I unchecked the Secondary O2.which never showed prior after a couple hundred miles.

The car has 165k miles
Megan Header into a racepipe
AEM SRI
Sirimoto flex fuel kit w/ 550cc Grams injectors
Flex fuel is not available in my area.
So i'm wondering if the larger injectors might be the cause of the problem?
I don't know how to tell what they are doing with the flashpro manager or how to see if my coilpacks are good with the datalog information.
Sometimes it will idle OKAY. Other times it runs like CRAP. Please help, this is my only car.
Thanks.
Attachments
datalog00051.fpdl
(95.64 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
stonytunenoCELcat1-28-23.fpcal
(25.85 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
shacklemenot0

Re: 2010 Civic Si .cal & datalog help

Post by shacklemenot0 »

Also the data log posted w/ the .cal is a 3rd gear pull from 2k rpm to redline 8600k

Here is a data log of the idle.

-Thanks!
Attachments
datalog0006.fpdl
(83.97 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
mjmFG2

Post by mjmFG2 »

Hey man I'm no tuner so I can't go through the calibration but a couple things I noticed just from looking at the logs:

Your LTFT should be around 0% so it looks like you're running rich over time with a -10%
BUT during your pull, those AFR's are too lean for sure. Most people stay lower in the 12's at WOT especially at that high RPM. I'm having a similar problem right now I'm just too cheap to reach out to a tuner and praying it doesn't bite me in the ass

Last thing I noticed is your MAP reading should be closer to zero (atmospheric 14.7) under that high of load. Mine and a few others I've seen read somewhere around -1 PSI meaning near atmospheric. This might indicate a vacuum leak, but your idle STFT does not indicate one. Maybe make sure the MAP sensor is reading right, because your tune might be reliant on it. you can test it with a multimeter and its right on top of the manifold.

Beyond my expertise otherwise but I figured that might give you something to think about with no other replies yet.
shacklemenot0

Post by shacklemenot0 »

Okay cool thank you for the insight 😺