Jailbreak not working

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
DRFTMYTAIL

Jailbreak not working

Post by DRFTMYTAIL »

I purchased my FlashPro this week and received it late Friday. I decided to try and do the instant jailbreak today while at work for a few hours with absolutely no luck. I did complete the entire checkout process and receive an order number to input for the instant jailbreak but it simply does not work.

The moment I click on Jailbreak it gives me an error messaging that says "Jailbreaking can not be performed with this FlashPro"

Not really sure what to do from here. Please help!
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Jailbreak not working

Post by Hondata »

That's because you entered the wrong VIN number (117 vs 177). I've fixed it and it will work for you now.
Hondata
DRFTMYTAIL

Post by DRFTMYTAIL »

Oh man! That’s what I get for not taking a picture and reading it off my door jamb while sitting in the driver seat. Thank you so much!
TheBick007

Post by TheBick007 »

I am having the same issue. I followed all of the steps and quadruple checked my VIN and everything looks like it should be working. Any ideas?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

What is your order number? You can email it to store@hondata.com.
Hondata
Lamakina

Post by Lamakina »

I just purchased instant jailbreak as well and their page crashed and no code. Payment went through and all and I used the copy and paste function for the vin
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

That's because you did not enter your email correctly in the store (you entered something that ends in .xom rather than .com). I've corrected it and will email you the order again.
Hondata
Fk8_Slowpoke

Post by Fk8_Slowpoke »

Hello, I just bought the instant jailbreak off the hondata website but once i saw my receipt i noticed my Vin # is missing a letter, i tried to calibrate my ecu and it’s unable to? am i able to change the vin # for the instant jailbreak or do i need to re purchase another instant and get a refund on the one i already purchased???

still says processing order just an fyi
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I believe you have contacted us already and this has been corrected for you.
Hondata
TypeAR15

Post by TypeAR15 »

I am having the same problem I double checked everything and still won’t let me jailbreak it
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Please provide more details.
Hondata
elgrisio

Post by elgrisio »

Buy today online the Jailbrake, but it tells me the error jailbroke is not available from this Flaspro, Check the order number with my VIN number and everything is fine, the Flaspro Software is also updated. I don't know what to do anymore.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What is your FlashPro serial number?

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

No need to post on the forum if you are already emailing us. You typed in the VIN using O rather than zero. That is why we encourage people to use the built in VIN copy from FlashProManager and then paste it into the order. It should work now.
Hondata