Kpro order

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Kongdc5

Kpro order

Post by Kongdc5 »

Hello, I ordered my KPRO on July 12, 2020 and its about to be 4 weeks since I have ordered it and I have not recieved it yet. It says that its a 2 week turn around but its been taking longer and the website says you guys have it in stock. Is there any update on what happened and why its taking so long? Thank you in advance.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Kpro order

Post by Hondata »

Who did you order it with?
Hondata
Kongdc5

Post by Kongdc5 »

I ordered it from kseriesparts.com
KaiPascual

Post by KaiPascual »

Hi, I'm having the same waiting time here in hawaii. Did you guys make a shipment to Honolulu wishing the last two weeks? This is what I'm being told and should have been here by now if so and it hasn't arrived at my mail box. I'm hoping everything is just in a slow processing so I thank hondata and my dealer in advance.
Kongdc5

Post by Kongdc5 »

Hello, ive been waiting patiently for almost 1 month and have not received any status about it. The website says that its a 2 week turn around time and that it is still in fact in stock. You guys are giving false information to buyers and supporters.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Despite working remotely we have pretty much been able to keep up with processing the ECUs, but there are global supply chain disruptions and shortages of components which means we can run short of KPros.

As of about 3 weeks ago we had shipped out all the ECUs we had received. Since then we still have some ECUs here waiting for components, so they might have been waiting for up to that time period. ECUs will be done as the order they arrived.

So be patient and we'll get them done as soon as we can.
Hondata
Kongdc5

Post by Kongdc5 »

Thank you for the information.
Dc5.Louis

Post by Dc5.Louis »

Hondata wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:37 am Who did you order it with?
I’ve been waiting 2 months for my kpro the customer service is terrible ur just left in the dark waiting for months when current turnaround is 3-4 weeks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Please tell us if this is a new order or an upgrade, and who you ordered through. support@hondata.com
Hondata
Champset781

Post by Champset781 »

Hello I sent my ECU to have Kprov4 put in, you guys received it May 8th 2023. How long does it take for it to be shipped back? I really need it and i ordered it from hybrid racing.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is a 2-4 week turn around once received. They are processed in the order they are received.
Champset781

Post by Champset781 »

So technically if they say 4-6 week turnaround time is it very possible for them to take a lot longer than that? Is this normal to just be waiting this long?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The turn around is 2-4 weeks, and you should receive it within 4 weeks. If you do not, please email accounts@hondata.com