Greddy turbo kit base map help

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
ImMagicBurro

Greddy turbo kit base map help

Post by ImMagicBurro »

I recently bought my family members turbocharged 08 civic Si. I tried the race calibration that is there and it would crank but no start i went back to stock and plugged back in emangle just to make sure it wasnt the car. Ran just fine after i did that.

Has anyone used the hondata base map for the greddy turbo kit
Probably redundant but just so people know exsactly whats done
I also would it just be better to run the emangle than the hondata till i can get it tuned or would it be okay to swap over to a base calibration for the time being?

T517Z turbocharger running 8psi
Stock intake manifold
370cc injectors
Ktuned fuelrail
2.5in exhaust (not sure what brand will edit when i get a chance)
Log style turbo exhaust manifold (also not my number ine choise but thats what came in the lit at the time)
E-mangle ultimate (also crapy but it runs ig)
Stock cam
Stock O2 sensors (have a wideband will be installed as soon as possible)

I think thats everything if im wrong please don’t hesitate to correct me on somethings im new to forced induction as well as to hondata any info would be a great help

If anyone has a base map or tune that is low power and reliable base calibration or tune for me to use so i can stop using the outdated emanage it would also be very much appreciated so far im really liking the car.
CalibratEd

Re: Greddy turbo kit base map help

Post by CalibratEd »

Welcome to the forum,

It might be best to run the E-manage until you get properly tuned. No two cars are the same so any base calibration you find will need adjustments. If the car is running well then there is no need for the added headache of trying to find a base calibration. This of course changes if you plan to self-tune.

- Ed
Instagram: calibrated.tuning
ImMagicBurro

Post by ImMagicBurro »

CalibratEd wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:18 am Welcome to the forum,

It might be best to run the E-manage until you get properly tuned. No two cars are the same so any base calibration you find will need adjustments. If the car is running well then there is no need for the added headache of trying to find a base calibration. This of course changes if you plan to self-tune.

- Ed
Thanks glad to be here im excited to work on this car ive wanted it since i was little. Im going to have to use emanage till i can get in to a shop. The emanage is causing slight issues im trying my best to mitigate it the tune seems fine i think its mostly underlying issues that may be causing most of my issues im getting a constant reappearing P0101 even after looking for boost and vacuum leaks and replacing the MAF i think as im saving up im probably going to have the whole thing looked at and any issues found fixed im leaving country for about a year its sad to make the car sit but i cant do much other than leave it with my buddy so i can have it sent in to have work done.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

The MAF issue you are having may not be an issue in Hondata as you run in speed density. Maybe the emange is malfunctioning. I’m not sure if the emange is able to turn off codes. It sucks that you are leaving but at least you have a buddy that can have your car checked out.

-Ed
Instagram: calibrated.tuning