idle/full throttle shift/psp input problem

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
NA2BOOST

idle/full throttle shift/psp input problem

Post by NA2BOOST »

Has any one had a problem with the idle when using full throttle shift and the power steering pressure switch as an input? When the clutch switch is made the idle increases by 500rpm and stays there until I let of the clutch. It doesn't make a difference if full throttle shift is disabled under parameters or not. If I unplug the clutch switch from the psp input, idle is good. The full throttle shift feature itself seems to work ok. I'm using 1.1.3.
xactdyno

Post by xactdyno »

sounds more like a/c idle up. you sure you don't have that checked. when i install 2 stage nitrous and use a/c button as arming input, no matter what the a/c settings, it will idle up.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

PSP and AC do the same thing...they raise theidle slightly to keep the car from stalling when the extra load is placed on the engine.
NA2BOOST

Post by NA2BOOST »

Is there a way to not have the idle raise when using the psp for the input of full throttle shift? Is there a different input on the ecu I should use, or do I have a setting wrong? It seems like if I disable ftshift it shouldn't do this but I have to physically unplug the clutch switch from the psp input to get a normal idle.