SManager Beta V1.3.2

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
mike93hatch

Post by mike93hatch »

im having a problem with it now...

i open up smanager and then click on display to show the display and i get a error box that pops up and says "floating point division by zero" and it wont open... WTF does that mean?? lol

i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still the same thing.. very wierd.. i think it started fucking up as soon as i created two gauges for the same sensor.
88ED8

Post by 88ED8 »

don't know if I'm the only one that has this problem... On the display screen the gauges and values have like a 1 second delay... Is there a way to make it update faster? All the gauges and status of everything is so slow and lazyish, makes the display screen almost worthless, Is there a fix for this problem??
Check out my Turbo H2B CRX http://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2086488
mike93hatch

Post by mike93hatch »

you can download it here:

http://www.midmosr.com/mikesdisplay.htm
Silverbeast

Post by Silverbeast »

mike93hatch wrote:Image

can you attach the .display file or zip it up? I cant download it.

thanks!
mike93hatch

Post by mike93hatch »

Silverbeast wrote:
mike93hatch wrote:Image

can you attach the .display file or zip it up? I cant download it.

thanks!
click the link and then right click and save as..

but here ya go..
Attachments
mikesdisplay.display
(14.45 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Last edited by mike93hatch on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
boostedcivicsir

Post by boostedcivicsir »

nice. i cant wait for spring now. he hee.
mike93hatch

Post by mike93hatch »

boostedcivicsir wrote:nice. i cant wait for spring now. he hee.
aint that the truth.. 8)

i keep changing it a little.. and updating the attatchment.
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

Nice and simple and nice big buttons for when im at the track testing, all ready for next season

WEST
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
yeep

Post by yeep »

I get an error when I try to switch any gauge or bar to Air Fuel value. I get that "floating point division by zero" error.
For those that the display gets stuck with that error you have to go to your SManager directory in you hard drive and delete "default.display" file. Must have SManager closed for the file to appear. Then it should work again.
mike93hatch

Post by mike93hatch »

yeep wrote:I get an error when I try to switch any gauge or bar to Air Fuel value. I get that "floating point division by zero" error.
For those that the display gets stuck with that error you have to go to your SManager directory in you hard drive and delete "default.display" file. Must have SManager closed for the file to appear. Then it should work again.
yup i figured that out myself also lol
DOHCAccord

Post by DOHCAccord »

sorry to bring this up, i cant get mine to work. I have the files downloaded, i just cant figure out how to load them. can i burden anyone to give a quick rundown on how to load the display file. i appreciate it.
DOHCAccord

Post by DOHCAccord »

this is great thanks to hondata for this plus everyone else who has a part in it and theses designs, i love the mikesdespay
boostedproject1

Post by boostedproject1 »

hey guys having a prob with the new display the right side i cant view the whole thing even on full screen and i cant resize does anyone know how please help also im building twin 7inch lcd screen for my dash...post pics when done but can u get this ti display fuel level anyway are do i need to buy a seprate gauge thanks for the help
mike93hatch

Post by mike93hatch »

boostedproject1 wrote:hey guys having a prob with the new display the right side i cant view the whole thing even on full screen and i cant resize does anyone know how please help also im building twin 7inch lcd screen for my dash...post pics when done but can u get this ti display fuel level anyway are do i need to buy a seprate gauge thanks for the help
youll have to buy a seperate gauge and to get it to fit youll need to make the gauges smaller and move them around.
civicbynature

Post by civicbynature »

So, far i really like this new dashboard. All i would like to see is the possibility of a separate window/dual monitor support. But other than that all is great.