romeditor4 update??

ROM Editor 4 tuning software questions and answers.
EITCP

romeditor4 update??

Post by EITCP »

I got romeditor 4 V1.0.9.0 and i see there is no new features/updates compared to Smanager. In Smanager you can trace every cell (when you tune the car on a load dyno ) because it is changing the shadow in the cell trace squares, but in romeditor4 you see just quadro cell trace.

And now in this time where are so many rival rom editors hondata should offer some shift light, launch control, etc in S100 option.
The reason why i am asking this is because i tune many cars with S100 which i like a lot more than Crome or similar rom editor, but the extra features always make my customer forcing me to use them instead of Hondata.
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

i must admit to the same.. alot of guys i know will want the s100, but the second they hear no LC. you hear not not. Then i say you can get CL with the s300 for that price X, for just LC, for some it is not worth the added cost.
not everyones wants the features of the s300, they can do with some added ones on the s100

The s100 is still a very good product just add some more beef to it and we will sell more.

:)
HONDA GHANDI

Post by HONDA GHANDI »

that was what the S200 product was for. But it sold very poorly compared to the S100. If you consider the S100 an entry level unit it is very well priced and a very powerful tool. When someone is asking for "more" then the more powerful S300 is a no brainer, especially with the added tune time not having to hook up the emulator. We package price our units so they are very well priced with tuning out the door. Maybe this could help you transition some of your customers into the higher end models?
High altitude tuner www.tcperf.com
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

i follow what you are saying... but at the end of the day, i will like my car to have hondata over any thing else, i don't mind the lost of a nitrous input to get LC, i know more ppl will lean to it. If someone is only looking at hondata as their option, then yes, they will pick the s300, but even in that, if a person have light add-ons and and is only goin to tune the car once a year. and wants a s100 and really wants LC, and know of the other options...

what then...