S300 with M&W Pro10 problems

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
turbotypeR

Post by turbotypeR »

I've never had a problem activating it on a switch. Even when I had an msd 7AL 2(which has about the worst RF interference out there) mounted
right next to the ecu. LOL I had sprk issues, but the datalog always worked off of the switch.
92 civic Si
best et:9.43best mph:164
Rage performance

Post by Rage performance »

Locash seems to understands what problems i am having . I am now placing the coil and the Pro 10 in different location.Hope this solve my datalog issues.
turbotypeR

Post by turbotypeR »

Yeah, you should never mount them close to the ecu. Just some FYI, mine wasn't close to the ecu and I had problems with mine. The switch fixed it.
92 civic Si
best et:9.43best mph:164
Rage performance

Post by Rage performance »

I changed the rotor , plug wires (stock honda wires) dizzy cap, now she datalog very well. Stock B16a with GT35 7.8 @ 101 in the 1/8 mile. 1.73 60ft.
Can someone estimate what power i am producing cuz we got no dyno on island right now.

Thanks all,
Kirk F
airshifter

Post by airshifter »

i never have issues with the internal logging working correctly, just the live data when internal logging is active at the same time. It seems that I always have to go to internal logging to record dyno pulls on higher hp cars. The live data stream always likes to freeze up half way through the pull.
locash

Post by locash »

Add more ferrite cores to the cable..
Locash Racing, LLC
Hondata Sales and Tuning
Dynapack 4000 2wd Dyno
In-Shop CNC Machining and Product Manufacturing
jetspeedz

Post by jetspeedz »

Use quality wires used in Aerospace applications with good grounds and that will eliminate most of the RF. Also keep it away from the ECU as stated. I just recently installed the Pro10 and it runs like a champ.