Smanager wish list

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Luke

Post by Luke »

as on one of the pages before mentioned:

I'd like to see to change my target lambda closer (not only 3 steps)

maybe also to change the "regeneration" time for the limiters, so that for the launch control the regeneration will start x rpm below the limited rpm and the same for the over-all limiter.

adding and removing speedlimiters would be good, too

other program use that already, so there should be a possibility to add that, isn't there??

would be great

best regards
Luke
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

A Few of my favs
FreshDA9 wrote:Bumping this back up!

Hows about serial logging support for widebands. no more playing with voltage offsets just put your usb in and select your port and go.

Also would like to add this one to the list of importance again.
when looking at recorded Lambda and going to make a change. after changing the cell can you make it so that 1 cell clears itself. i have started making changes in maps before then customers interrupt me and i forgot where i have already made changes. think this would help us ADD people. thank you.
Funnyboy wrote:
2. Custom target AFR for whole map, not just 3 columns.
FreshDA9 wrote:Another option for widband logging. Being able to log only a selected gear. this will clean up alot of Overrun when on dyno or street. Just be able to make a check box for N-5 gear also have a lean stop logger so if your wide open put 16 as lean over by the time you see 16 in wot you should have the foot off the gas pedal anyways, or you could set it up as dont log fuel cut.
Luke wrote:as on one of the pages before mentioned:
adding and removing speedlimiters would be good, too
not having a load bearing dyno i must street tune partial throttle and fill in cells these features will help alot of us that have inertia dyno's.
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
SDHonda153

Post by SDHonda153 »

Wondering if there was any thought in maybe adding in a little more adjustment for A/C control. Right now we just have compressor shut-off above a certain RPM and throttle position.
Because now when I kick the A/C on it kills my idle down real low and stalls the car sometimes when I press the clutch in while slowing down. When my A/C's off it idles and slows down fine. I was looking at the eCtune software and they have a secondary IACV duty adjustment for when the A/C compressor is engaged. Can also kill the compressor if the RPM drops below a certain RPM and then reengages when it gets back above a certain RPM to help from stalling.
This would be Awesome!! ;)
Johnny_9

Igntion Comps

Post by Johnny_9 »

RedR wrote:i´d like an option to see the ignition timing and the real timing the engine is running (based on the various compensation maps)
In other words a table/sensor that will show both values.
Yes, I want to see this as well.
Johnny_9

Knock

Post by Johnny_9 »

GSR230 wrote:For those with a knock board like the P72....I'd like to see S300 log the knock with it actually retarding the timing and throwing a code when it occurs.
Agree.
FreshDA9

Re: Knock

Post by FreshDA9 »

Johnny_9 wrote:
GSR230 wrote:For those with a knock board like the P72....I'd like to see S300 log the knock with it actually retarding the timing and throwing a code when it occurs.
Agree.
X2
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
jiggacivic

Post by jiggacivic »

jiggacivic wrote:would love to see boost by speed.
any chance that this feature will be added to S300/Smanager
benci

Post by benci »

red_zone wrote:close loop operation based on tps,same crome pro,will be geat for street itbs use.
+1 !!
That would be a great enhancement!

I'm only running TPS-tables with my ITB:s and it's hell difficult to tune in optimal AFR on low/mid-load.
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

Another one from me,

As I run a Honda in a Kit car and it has rather small wheels, Hondata reads approx 15% higher on speed. A potential problem I see is the maximum wheelspeed value for example nitrous control. This apears to max out at 157mph. I could be getting close to this in a years time, currently hitting 140+ on datalogs and I have more plans afoot for more power over the next year.

West
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

develop the romeditor cable to work with the s300 software, tune with your s300 save it as a bin an burn it to a rom for s200 and s100,

one software to rule them all
Johnny_9

Idle

Post by Johnny_9 »

SDHonda153 wrote:Wondering if there was any thought in maybe adding in a little more adjustment for A/C control. Right now we just have compressor shut-off above a certain RPM and throttle position.
Because now when I kick the A/C on it kills my idle down real low and stalls the car sometimes when I press the clutch in while slowing down. When my A/C's off it idles and slows down fine. I was looking at the eCtune software and they have a secondary IACV duty adjustment for when the A/C compressor is engaged. Can also kill the compressor if the RPM drops below a certain RPM and then reengages when it gets back above a certain RPM to help from stalling.
This would be Awesome!! ;)
Yes - Secondary IACV duty adjustment for when the A/C compressor is engaged, like Apexi Power FC.

But try adjusting the Parameter>Ilde>Ilde Speed vs ECT (moving) to say 1,200 rpm and see if that helps.
Luke

Post by Luke »

possibility, to change target lambda and target voltage (when using wideband in closed loop) for secondary tables.

thought: one map for high power output, one table for rising milage (driving a bit leaner) or other fuel (E85)

EDIT says: a great feature would be an external trigger for setting the launch control. with an potentiometer (as a voltage divider) or with 2 buttons (+12V = 50/100rpm more - or - GND = 50/100rpm less)
that would save a lot of time and add more control on the track when different conditions uccur.

best regards Luke
Johnny_9

Closed Loop Indicator

Post by Johnny_9 »

Please add an indicator when closed loop is running.
Johnny_9

Tip-In Indicator

Post by Johnny_9 »

Pls add an indicator to show when tip-in fuel is triggered....(parameter tracing)
Johnny_9

S300 - Display TPS Volts (besides angle)

Post by Johnny_9 »

Good for trouble-shooting...