IAT ignition comp not working

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

I did some circuit racing this past weekend. After 3-4 laps the IAT's where in the 150's I looked at the datalog and not a single knock and 5 degrees was pulled by the new logic. This is great.

Off Topic. Derek can you add a function that we could do a peak recall from a datalog? So for example we could quicly recall the highest IAT or Map or Injector duty ect.
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

mucter wrote:This logic change is a beautiful thing.

Used to be that at the track I'd get the obligatory 2-4 knocks per run as the IAT increased in the upper gears. Last Friday when I went on the new logic, I didn't get a single knock under load AND I was able to add back 2 degrees of ignition under boost.

Thanks again Derek for making this change. It's a huge improvement.
Agreed
engjoo

Post by engjoo »

Hondata wrote:
engjoo wrote:How can I use this for my FD2 type R calibration ?
Update the beta version. Upload your calibration again.
I fail to see why uploading the calibration again with 1.1.6.6 will allow me to take advantage of the IAT/ECT when in the first place, it is not even in the tables:

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Sorry, the IAT compensation is only available for Race calibrations.
Hondata
engjoo

Post by engjoo »

Hondata wrote:Sorry, the IAT compensation is only available for Race calibrations.
Can you provide a stock equivalent cal for FD2R based on the race calibration tables?
ModFreak

Post by ModFreak »

engjoo wrote:
Hondata wrote:Sorry, the IAT compensation is only available for Race calibrations.
Can you provide a stock equivalent cal for FD2R based on the race calibration tables?
Yes please, we over here in Asia hope to see Hondata providing us with the proper race cal for our FD2R.