Smanager wish list

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

When Datalogging direct to a lap top the datalog is automatically saved, i.e with a file name such as date/time or incremental in a tempory folder.

I was on the Dyno this weekend datalogged a pull but unfortantly forgot to save the datalog before turning off the lap top by the time I realised I hadnt windows was shutting down :oops:

West
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
Luke

Post by Luke »

adding cursor and +/- buttons below the tables, so that there is a possibility to manage smanger with a tablet, since there are some with windows 7 available ;)

best regards Lukas
joeb

Post by joeb »

It would be very nice if closed loop could be delayed while the car was still cold until a user determined temp was met .
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

it would be very nice if we could set individual target a/f's per load scalar.

Also would be nice to know if you guys are looking into any of these request and some knowledge if you may be testing or working on some of these for a future release.
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
Johnny_9

Closed Loop Parameter Tracing - Datalog

Post by Johnny_9 »

Be nice if an indicator to show when closed loop operation is triggered on the DISPLAY window and also with PARAMETER TRACING.
newsoltsc

Post by newsoltsc »

Be nice to have time travel with smanager as well.
If I hit 88mph I'd like to be able to set a specific time/date and go back to it.

Thanks.
-Jose
turbo-2nr

Post by turbo-2nr »

COIL ON PLUG there has to be some way to do it even if you had to buy additional equipment
Martian

Post by Martian »

newsoltsc wrote:Be nice to have time travel with smanager as well.
If I hit 88mph I'd like to be able to set a specific time/date and go back to it.

Thanks.
money shot right there. nicely done
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
Johnny_9

Switch OFF Closed Loop for Racing Cams Streetable idle

Post by Johnny_9 »

Understand that racing cams need a rich mixture/more advance at idle to counter exhaust reversion; can we have a rpm and load condition to switch the closed loop on or off.

OR

have a higher 02 voltage (say 0.8v) at in the idle area and another (0.51v) in the cruise area?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Exposing Base INJ msec table to the tuner and Changing fuel units to an "index" so that fuel = Base INJ msec x Fuel Index x Corrections. Have a O2 feedback control that will only kick in when the Fuel Index is less than say 1.035

Advantage of this approach: tune can manipulate the Base INJ in the idle area so that it is not subject to O2 feedback (racing cams exhaust reversion at idle)

in the cruise area of the map, O2 will trigger.

And we can have the benefits of STRIM value and rate of change that other "no name" aftermarket ECU dont have ;-)

For me that would top off S300/Smanager.
Johnny_9

Different Idle Close Loop O2 and Criuse Close Loop O2

Post by Johnny_9 »

MarkC

Post by MarkC »

I would like to see some nifty boost control code. Show that "fuzzy logic" is not dead...lol

Perhaps two checkboxes added to the Boost Control Tab

_ Boost Spikes
_ Boost Falls Off

When "Boost Spikes" is checked, once the activation pressure is reached, the PWM output will climb gradually to the set duty cycle.

When "Boost Falls Off" is checked, PWM can slowly increase towards redline if MAP drops off from its max value.

Just if you're ever bored and wanted to exercise your brain on neat programming algorithms lol.
Johnny_9

Post by Johnny_9 »

Any indication of when the next S300/Smgr is coming out and what would be the features, some info roadmap would be highly appreciated.
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

X2
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
Johnny_9

Post by Johnny_9 »

Johnny_9 wrote:Any indication of when the next S300/Smgr is coming out and what the features would be; some information on the roadmap would be highly appreciated.
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

I would love to see Boost Control (PWM) enable though output A17 (IAB) for a JDM ECU like how Neptune does it.