FlashProManager V1.1.7.4 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

FlashProManager V1.1.7.4 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

This releases adds additional tables to some models, adds enhancements to the user interface and fixes some problems.

User Interface
The calibration window will remember the selected branch if a calibration is closed and another reopened. This saves time when comparing two different calibrations.
An drop down selection box has been added to the Table window to allow any available table to be selected without using the Calibration window. This saves time when switching between two or more tables.

Enhancements (new tables)
- Civic Si added AFM fuel table and some trim tables.
- JDM CTR added many tables to bring it up to the Civic Si functionality.
- Euro CTR added AFM fuel table, lambda table and some compensation tables.
- S2000 added by gear compensation tables.

Problems Fixed
S2000 Euro & Asia fixed a compensation table showing an extra three (unused) columns.
Civic Si fixed the boost control IAT compensation not reading when the IAT was below freezing.

Other Changes
The 'send support information to Hondata' function now has the option to send the upload file from the FlashPro to Hondata. This is to help us diagnose any upload problems. FlashPro firmware was updated to add this function.

Full list of changes
V1.1.7.4
• [Civic Si] Added Deatschewerks injector starting calibrations.
• [Civic R18] Added EVAP FTP error test enable/disable (P0451 P0452 P0453 P1454).
• [Civic R18] Added PA vs MAP error test enable/disable (P2227).
• [Civic R18] Added EVAP VSV error test enable/disable (P0498 P0499).
V1.1.7.3
• Internal release.
V1.1.7.2
• FlashPro firmware updated to version 29.
• Fixed editing a calibration table value using double click not rounding the table value.
• [Civic Si] Added support for the RRD-M22 ECU (Brazil).
V1.1.7.1
• Internal release.
V1.1.7.0
• FlashPro firmware updated to version 28.
• Remember calibration tree when loading new calibrations.
• Added table selection to Table window.
• Added 'Reset To Default' to right click editing to tables (in both calibration and table windows).
• Added the option to send the last uploaded file to Hondata support.
• [Civic Si] Added AFM Fuel table, individual cylinder ignition trim, individual cylinder fuel trim, ignition retard by gear compensation.
• [Civic Si] Added cranking wall deposit ratio tables.
• [JDM CTR] Added individual cylinder ignition trim, individual cylinder fuel trim, MAP WOT determination pressure, LAF voltage to lambda, air temperature fuel compensation, water temperature fuel compensation, ignition retard by gear compensation.
• [Euro CTR] Added AFM Fuel table, LAF voltage to lambda, gear ignition compensation, fuel and ignition compensation tables, ignition retard by gear compensation.
• [Civic R18] Added ignition retard by gear compensation.
• [Civic R18] Added P0451/2/3 EVAP FTP enable/disable flag.
• [S2000 - All] Added gear ignition compensation, ignition retard by gear compensation.
• [Civic Si] Fixed boost control IAT compensation when IAT below freezing.
• [S2000 Euro & Asia] Fixed ECT Ignition cold advance compensation showing three extra columns.
Last edited by Hondata on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hondata
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

With regards to the new AFM fuel tables.
If we have not had access to these tables before why are the values different between various AFM calibrations. For example the stock equivalent, group n reflash and forced induction calibrations these values are different. How were they changed?
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

I have noticed that these tables on the Civic Si AFM calibrations that the air mass only goes to 750 but on the Euro CTR they go to 2750.

What is the reason for this?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The table has been expanded for the FN2 to allow for forced induction. A NA vehicle has roughly 600 mg air / cylinder, so for forced induction a table to at least 1500 mg was required.

The value values mainly are different over 750 mg, which is only used for forced induction. The FI base calibration was tuned in this area whereas the other calibrations were not.
Hondata
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

So you had the ability to tune this table before we had access to it?

I found a small issue. If I use the import from calibration for the AFM fuel it does not import from another calibration. Copy/paste also does not work correctly.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Some calibrations do not contain the AFM information (eg the stock calibration), so the table can not be imported.

What does not work with copy and paste?
Hondata
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

I am tuning a TTS performance rotrex setup. It is a MAF calibration. If I try to import the AFM Fuel values from a saved FN2 FI starting calibration it does not import it.

If I copy and paste it will only insert lower Injector ms values and if the values that I paste are higher than 54.22 it makes them 54.22 and not higher.
ajpturbopittsburgh

Post by ajpturbopittsburgh »

I get an error message when I download the beta. It says:
C:\ program files (x86)\flashpro\flashpro manager.exe
Unable to execute file
Create process failed code 740
The requested operation requires elevation

But it finishes the download and install.

I check both boxes to show what's new and to launch the manager

But it wont launch. Then I go to my icon and try to open it and it won't and I try to open as administrator with no luck....any ideas. I've never had this happen with any of the versions.

Windows 7
mucter

Post by mucter »

ajpturbopittsburgh wrote:I get an error message when I download the beta. It says:
Unable to execute file

But it wont launch. Then I go to my icon and try to open it and it won't and I try to open as administrator with no luck....any ideas. I've never had this happen with any of the versions.

Windows 7
Make sure you disable any antivirus software before the download and during the install. Download the file, then right click it and click run as administrator.
ajpturbopittsburgh

mucter wrote:
ajpturbopittsburgh wrote:I get an error message when I download the beta. It says:
Unable to execute file

Windows 7
Make sure you disable any antivirus software before the download and during the install. Download the file, then right click it and click run as administrator.
I've never had to do that in any of the previous versions. And also I did run as administator....Any explanation for that?

Also I re downloaded the older version 1.1.6.7 since the beta won't open and the old one opens fine so I don't think it's related to my antivirus. The beta is NOT the same as 1.1.6.7
ajpturbopittsburgh

Just wanted to update. I downloaded the beta with NO antivirus at all installed on my computer and 1.1.7.0 will not launch. I tried to run in different compatibility modes with no luck also

I go to the 1.1.6.7 and it launches fine.

What does the error message mean? What does required elevation mean?

Can you help with opening the beta?
ajpturbopittsburgh

I'm out of ideas.

Can anyone tell me anything about the create process failed code 740 error?

I still can't open the beta. And why does the old version open for me.

I've disable the antivirus. Is there anything to look for in my system?
skier

Post by skier »

no problem with mine..

I'm on windows 7
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Have you disabled the anti-virus, or uninstalled the anti-virus? We find that anti-virus exceptions often are ignored, and usually uninstalling is required.

Have you checked to see if the application exe is being deleted / quarantined?

Have you tried running the application as administrator (you should not need to, but that's what the error message pertains to).
Hondata
mucter

Post by mucter »

Hondata wrote:Have you disabled the anti-virus, or uninstalled the anti-virus? We find that anti-virus exceptions often are ignored, and usually uninstalling is required.

Have you checked to see if the application exe is being deleted / quarantined?

Have you tried running the application as administrator (you should not need to, but that's what the error message pertains to).
That step in bold is the dead giveaway that your AV is still causing problems. Look in the directory that FPM is installed in, if "FlashProManager.exe" isn't there... uninstall that AV and don't reinstall it. Find something else or stop doing things on the internet that get you viruses. :lol: