Kmanager issue or ecu ?

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
pingpong

Kmanager issue or ecu ?

Post by pingpong »

hi i have a PRA Kpro which i've used on an k24 conversion ..everything has been working fine for the past 3 months up till yesterday. i made changes to my idle rmp uploaded the map . i used version kmanager 3.0.3. after that may car would not start. it would stay on for a split second then its would turn off. my mechanic noticed that the injector pulse would flash twice and then go dead..
we check and replaced the cam and crack sensors .. but same problem .
so we uploaded a map using kmanager 1.5.1 and the car starts fine . but had a 5500 rmp rev limiter ..

if i upload a map with version 3(0.2 0.3) car will not start
if i upload a map with version 1.5.1 car runs normal but has a 5500 rpm rev limit.

do you think i have a problem with my ecu or could it be a software problem from kmanager?
DC2k24.kal
(161.45 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
bluhatch99

Re: Kmanager issue or ecu ?

Post by bluhatch99 »

ima also having the same exact problem looking for help , lmk if there is anything that will fix this, and it also happend to me with 3.0.3 before that car was running normal with no problems at all so it gotta be something with the ecu
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

cranny

Post by cranny »

im sorry but thats kind of an asshole move spunkster posting that link.

ive been using this site for quite some time now , i too am also having problems with both versions. the newest 3.0.3 , having same problem as explained here. car wont start once updated the software and uploaded the map with it. the older 1.xx version , the rev limit had some kind of bug that would auto keep setting it to 5500 rpm. like what the hell is up guys? why cant you just answer the question? we all paid good money for these ecu's and the softweare must have issues. im pretty well versed in tuning with kmanager at this point.

even to make it possible to download older versions in case people do encounter problems with the cars they need to get to work and provide for familys everyday. only makes sense dont it?
Clean_EH2

Post by Clean_EH2 »

cranny wrote:im sorry but thats kind of an asshole move spunkster posting that link.

ive been using this site for quite some time now , i too am also having problems with both versions. the newest 3.0.3 , having same problem as explained here. car wont start once updated the software and uploaded the map with it. the older 1.xx version , the rev limit had some kind of bug that would auto keep setting it to 5500 rpm. like what the hell is up guys? why cant you just answer the question? we all paid good money for these ecu's and the softweare must have issues. im pretty well versed in tuning with kmanager at this point.

even to make it possible to download older versions in case people do encounter problems with the cars they need to get to work and provide for familys everyday. only makes sense dont it?
X2... Becoming just as impatient with the level
of service from hondata.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Send a high quality and in focus picture of the inside of the ECU, including the K-Pro board to support <at> hondata.com.

Include a detailed description of the problem, where you purchased it from (name of person and shop name).
leonardthom

Post by leonardthom »

hi ,

where can i download Kmanager V1.5.1.0 coz i got problem accessing my ECU as it require V1.5.1.0
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Use v3.0.3 What is not working?
Hondata