- serial number of your K-Pro-10295
- ECU part number (starts with 37820) and serial number (the number under the part number)
- KManager version (not 'the latest')-3.0.3
- the calibration (as an attachment)-K20A2 with ITR cams, header, cold air intake
- a datalog of a problem (as an attachment)
- what sort of vehicle you have-2004 civic si ep3
- anything about the car which has been modified from stock which may affect the ECU (don't include what sort of rims you have nor stereo etc).
mods: k20a3 block with Z3 pistons, rods and crank, k24a2 head with skunk2 high comp vavles and complete valvetrain stock cams for now have bc stage 2 but waiting to fix wide band problem first, rbc intake manifold with hondata heatgasket, blox throttle adapter, custum 3.5 cai, dcrh and custum 2.5 exhaust, competition clutch stage 4 kit with lightwight flywheel.
- a specific description of the problem- wide band always reading 32 no matter how much gas i add it never gets to 14, plug readings show that its rich they come out black and smell like gas but wide band reads 32 fuel trim at max 47 if i lower it to 20 it idles better but i dont trust it at high rpm, if i activate lean protect i cant step on the gas with out it stalling, im using a bosch unit stock one started to give cel, dont know if its the sensor its brand new.
-When and where you got the K-Pro- Import Performace PR about 2 months
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.