4 bar with automatic

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
UTAH TSX

4 bar with automatic

Post by UTAH TSX »

Scott dyno tune.fpcal
(14.9 KiB) Downloaded 351 times
this is the calibration when the transmission free reved, we melted pistons and stopped the datalog got cleared
Is the new 4 bar sensor different internally or is the case just different than the older square one ??
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: 4 bar with automatic

Post by Hondata »

You need to enable the AFM in order for the AT computer to work correctly (and it should be in the intake pipe and reading the air flow). You can have both the AFM and 'Use MAP Fuel Tables' enabled at the same time, and it will use the correct MAP fuel tables.

Also the AT computer will not read the manifold pressure correctly with a 4 bar MAP sensor. If you are below 14 lbs boost then use the stock MAP sensor.
Hondata
UTAH TSX

Post by UTAH TSX »

Hondata wrote:You need to enable the AFM in order for the AT computer to work correctly (and it should be in the intake pipe and reading the air flow). You can have both the AFM and 'Use MAP Fuel Tables' enabled at the same time, and it will use the correct MAP fuel tables.

Also the AT computer will not read the manifold pressure correctly with a 4 bar MAP sensor. If you are below 14 lbs boost then use the stock MAP sensor.
Thank you for the help with this, Great customer service

That fixed it drives and shifts perfect now

Thank you
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Question,

I have an 09 TSX, manual transmission and am about to turbo charge mine, and also have the 4 bar map sensor.

I will be running the stock rotating assembly, is the 4 bar map sensor of no value, as I do not plan on exceeding 12 to 14 PSI on the stock block?

Thank you
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The stock sensor will only read to about 10 or 11 PSI, anything over that will read off the last value in the table for that reading. Overboost protection will also not work above 11 psi with a stock sensor.
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Thank you for the quick reply sir.

I will have to use the 4 bar I have.