I would like to have other outputs for example

Shift light on another output rather then the MIL

Fan Control from another output

Can this be done?

I would like to choose my own channel or output
Johnny_9

Re: SManager software requests

Post by Johnny_9 »

Hondata wrote:You can do this now using DDE.
Can you suggest some resources/links, on how to write a DDE stream to a csv file?
twkdcd595

Post by twkdcd595 »

IAT sensor re-scaling possible?

Would be a nice feature for those wanting to go to a GM type sensor.

Not sure if this a repeat question or already been addressed previously.
stikerguy

Post by stikerguy »

REALLY NEED THIS GUYS!!!

I have a couple of request.

Can this be done?

Anything like this in the works could really use these options right about now. Thanks for reading this!
SPOOLIN

Post by SPOOLIN »

Just come out with a complete stand alone ;)
www.MSSRACING.com
9.29 | 6.20 | 167
sdobart

Post by sdobart »

I'd love to see target-lambda adjustable cell-by-cell, instead of only in 3 groups.

The current setup (low/medium/high load) is difficult when trying to dial in nice fueling transitions between cruising and boost when street tuning using the fuel change table.

Thanks
Lyle_57IAL

Post by Lyle_57IAL »

You really need to ditch the current boost control & quick spool features.

You need to build a basic PID loop that looks at the MAP sensor and your target boost and adjusts the duty of your solenoid to suit. Would be good if user configurable to prevent overshoot and osilations etc
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

add to the s300v2
3 switched input
3 switched output
1 PMW

you know you want too... :)
allm0t0rGSR

Post by allm0t0rGSR »

Parameters Window>Nitrous/Aux Parameters>Fuel & Ignition
Fuel compensation....Percent instead of value

more easier to tune...

thanks
stikerguy

Post by stikerguy »

REALLY NEED THIS GUYS!!!

I have a couple of request.

Can this be done?

Anything like this in the works could really use these options right about now. Thanks for reading this!

PLZZZZZZZZZZzzzz
SovietKamikaze

Post by SovietKamikaze »

Hi. I don't know if this request has been asked already, but anyway, i'll leave it here.

Plz! Add fully customized buttons to display. Right now there's only Datalog and Record. But I wish to see things like:
- Clr. Overlay Higtlightning (the Ctrl+L command). This one would be nice during tune runs (I'm running Smanager on tablet and on an PC installed inside the car with display instead of stereo).
- Sec. tables on/off. For tuning purpose its easier to switch maps from software side than connecting a switch.
- Fan override button.
- Anything else that I cant remember right now.

Another thing, Graph. Add zoom in and zoom out as buttons on the toolbar (right clicking on touch screen isn't as fast).

Thank you in advance. I think that those requests are easily implementable since they're only on SManager side.
chrisbogart

Post by chrisbogart »

sdobart wrote:I'd love to see target-lambda adjustable cell-by-cell, instead of only in 3 groups.

The current setup (low/medium/high load) is difficult when trying to dial in nice fueling transitions between cruising and boost when street tuning using the fuel change table.

Thanks

THIS!!!
skullbasher

Post by skullbasher »

Dear Spunkster and the rest of the Hondata crew

First off I want to say that I truly enjoy your software and I have been a satisfied customer for about 3 years now. I have been tuning my car with s300 for a while now and throughout the time I have really noticed its ups and downs. I remember when quickspool options weren't around that I found amazing, it gave me car so much more midend with my faster spool (even though I will admit it was tricky at times to tune but it just took time). And I also remembered quite some time back me requesting to you guys that you have the shift light at separate gears and such and even though it took a little bit of time, you guys were able to and it helped a lot especially at the drag strip.

And So Now...
After playing around with hondata s300 there are SOME features that would definitely help my car at the race track.

1. Even though I find the quickspool option amazing its kind of lacking one important feature, and that is the ability to choose a different quickspool value for low boost and high boost. For example in my car I use a 7lbs spring and with that spring pressure I can have traction in the first two gears and in third I can use 15psi and in fourth 20 psi while still maintaining traction. But because of the smaller 7lbs spring, my spool isn't as fast but with your quickspool option I can get the turbo to spin WAY faster to 15 or 20psi in the higher gears keeping my car in momentum. BUT THE PROBLEM is that in my low boost map my boost targets for every gear is lower than my quickspool value so when I flip the low boost switch the quickspool activates and shoots the psi upward and then the boost oscillate because the EBC goes back and forth from 99% to 20%. And so I have to EITHER keep switching the values with my laptop (making the switch pointless)to keep my car at its optimum without oscillating when I want to run lower boost or have a really low quickspool value which also undermines the whole point of having a quickspool in the first place.

2. As for the 2nd issue, I would really appreciate if there was some way that you can have the full throttle shift arming mechanism on a switch as well instead of having to get the laptop and toggle it from there. The reason for this is because when I'm at the track I need to spin the wheels and launch a lot higher than my full throttle shift value and with the FTS "on" it wont let me rev past 6000( that's what I have it set at) and I need to rev higher to spin the tires without damaging my drivetrain.

3. A third request would be to somehow give us the similar ability to choose "Full Throttle Shift" values per gear such as the Shift Light to fine tune the car at the drag strip. my 1st to 2nd gear shift is a whole 700rpm lower than my 2nd to 3rd shift "rpm landpoint" and my 3rd to 4th shift is even higher.

Sincerely
Albert
sdobart

Post by sdobart »

It would be nice to see boost compensation tuning added.